29

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 31.

Also I'll try to update tomorrow but I don't know if I can because I'm going to the White House. :)

|Alliyah|

Dinner with my family, and Cameron was very heart warming. I missed my brother and my dad so much I couldn't wait to catch up with them. The bright side was that they loved Cameron which was good for me. People were dancing with each other and Cameron was using the bathroom so I sat at the table by myself.

"Why are you alone?" A deep husky voice asked me.

I turned around and noticed Jack. Why was he here?

"I'm with someone," I replied as I turned around.

"I don't see him anywhere."

"I'm right here," I recognized that voice from anywhere. It was Cameron's, I turned around and saw Cameron standing behind Jack glaring at him.

"If you don't mind but I must be taking my girlfriend to the dance floor," Cameron said walking past Jack holding his hand out for me to take. I connected my hand with his as we walked to the dance floor. He pulled me close to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed them on my waste.

"Did you know my birthday is in 2 days?" He asked me. Yeah like I didn't know that.

"How could I forget?" I asked with a smirk.

As we continued to dance I placed my face in the crook of his neck. He slowly went to my neck and left a kiss on it and harshly sucking on it but only for a minute.

"Cameron," I groaned because he was making me feel a type of way that I didn't want to feel in public.

"Don't fight it," he said with a smirk. I sat up and looked into his eyes getting lost into them. I really wanted for him to fuck me right now. Gosh I'm a horn ball right now help me!

"Follow me," he whispered and I grabbed his hand as we walked away from the dance floor.

He opened up a random door and there was a couch inside and some pillows, blankets, sheets, and etc.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"What do you think?" He asked with a chuckle.

He looked at me and kissed me and I kissed back. He roamed his hands over my ass and began to un zipper the back of my dress. Remember when I said I would do anything to make Cam happy for the next 2 days? Yes well I'm making him happy right now. Really happy!

I slipped out of my dress leaving me in my bra, and under wear. I took off his tie and threw it to the floor.

I threw Cameron's tux to the side and unbuckled his pants as I kissed him.

"Eager are we?" He asked me with a smirk. I smirked back and kissed him, bit his lip, and tugged on it a little.

"How long do we have?" I asked him as he took of his pants.

"30 minutes before people start wondering where we went," he said and I jumped in his arms as he placed me on the couch softly. He roamed his hands up my leg and slid my panties slowly off of my body. I sat up and took my bra off myself leaving me bare ass naked. He stood up and hopped out of his shorts and hovered on top of me.

He placed his head in my neck and began to suck on his. I did my job by pulling my hand down and putting it inside of me.

-

30 minutes later Cameron and I were rushing to get our clothes back on. Once I slipped back my shoes on and fixed up my hair a little bit I walked over towards Cameron with his tie.

"My tie. I'm missing my tie where the fuck is it?!" He swears.

"Right here pretty boy," I said wrapping the tie around his neck and kissed him on the lips. I tied the tie and fluffed out his hair a little bit so it could look better.

"You ready?" I asked him as I straightened out my dress.

He nodded his head and we walked out of the closet and walked into the dining hall. Some people were still dancing and others were sitting at their tables. I looked around and saw my mom, my dad, my big brother, all sitting down at the table eating and laughing.

Cameron and I walked over and sat down at the table next to each other.

"You two are nasty," Dylan whispered in my ear and I turned to face him chuckling a little bit.

"Like you have room to talk."

-

Once my mom finished giving her speech we all were walking to the car.

"Question why is Cameron staying with us?" He asked out of curiosity.

I grabbed my phone and began to text him because Cameron was now entering the car.

His mother died and he has no where else to stay. Mom offered to let him stay until he moves out on his own.

I sent the message and Dylan's phone buzzed. He looked at the message and looked up at me and nodded his head. I think he pity's Cameron now.

Once we arrived home I sighed as I walked upstairs and hopped into bed. I had to get up and get changed into some more comfortable clothes.

"Need some help?" I heard Cameron ask out of no where. I smiled at the nice gesture and nodded my head meaning yes. He walked over towards me closing the door and pulled me up. He un zipped my dress like before and it came falling down. He walked to my closet and grabbed a tank top and some shorts handing them to me.

"Thank you." I smile as I put on the comfortable outfit.

I get in bed under the covers and Cameron gets in bed next to me.

"I love you Alliyah," I heard before I closed my eyes.

"I love you too Cameron," I replied as I started to fall asleep.

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 31.

Xoxo