39

Last chapter. :( I loved writing this book and I loved all of the feedback.

|Alliyah|

Once we payed to get in the golf court we walked to the course. There was a bunch of opticals and and it looked really fantastic.

"You may pick out the color ball you would like to play with and the color of your golf puck. (I don't know what it's called)," the man instructed.

"Can I get an orange ball and puck?" Nash asked and Cameron asked for a green golf ball, and puck.

"I would like the light blue golf ball and puck," I said to the man. We got our stuff and walked to the first opticals. It was really really simple but somehow I still missed the hole. Only by a couple inches though so I would get in when it was my turn again.

"Watch the pro do his thing," Nash said and hit the ball and made it.

"You're just ridiculous," I said chuckling as Cameron was getting ready to hit his ball. Cameron swung the puck and missed the ball, Nash and I were just staring at him with a 'really?' look on our faces.

"Look I'm not good at golf," Cameron laughed as he hit the ball and missed.

10 minutes later we got to the last optical and it was Cameron's turn.

"You guys ready for me to work my magic!?" Cameron asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Go ahead," I challenged and he swung the golf puck back and swung it forward. The golf puck went flying into the air and nearly hit someone in the head.

"Hey!" someone yelled and we all ran to the exit so we could leave before we get yelled at. We ran into Cameron's car and Nash started the car getting ready to pull out.

We saw a man come out from the place and he started walking towards us.

"Go!" We yelled at Nash and he backed up the car and started driving down the rode. I laid back in my seat as we all joined into a fit of laughter.

"Cameron when you said you don't know how to play golf I think you mean YOU SUCK at golf," Nash said laughing.

"Omg a buffet!" I pointed at this play that said 'all you can eat buffet.' I was starving and I really want some food so why not get some from a buffet?

"I hope they have grits," Nash said as he sighed.

"You know I'd suck the quakers dick," Nash added and we all looked at him with a weird expression on our face.

"You would suck a dick for $1.99 worth of a pack of grits?" Cameron asked him.

"$1.99 worth of dick sucking."

I popped my head in the front seat and smacked the back of Nash's head.

"Why would you ever?" I asked as I laughed a lot.

We pulled up into the parking lot and walked inside the buffet. Thank god because I don't think I could survive without getting some food.

-

Cameron and I waved bye to Nash as we drove down the street. We arrived at my house in 20 minutes and I closed the door before I walked inside the house.

I needed to tell Cameron now before I talk myself out of it.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and I lead him upstairs into my room. I sat on the bed and patted the space next to me so he could sit too.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something now before I talk myself out of it," I whispered.

"What is it?"

I didn't want to tell him. I was scared out of my mind for his reaction so I think the best thing to do is to keep my mouth shut about it.

"You know what let's play guess the picture," I said standing up and walking in my closet. I grabbed a paper holder, a big sheet of paper, and a black marker.

I drew a thing of cheese into the paper, and a 1/2 and a half of ink container.

"Cheese." Cameron said smiling.

"It's a movie title," I told him so he could guess again.

"Dancing with cheese."

Really Cameron?

"No," I sigh.

"Driving Ms.Cheesy."

"Cameron no!" I half whine.

"I got it I got it. Home provolone," he said winking.

"Next clue," I tell him pointing to the half sign.

"Half. Cheese half."

"Okay great next clue," I say pointing to the half of bottle of ink.

I write ink under it to give him more help.

"Ink!" He yells.

"Gee you're good," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Cheese half ink cheese half ink. Uhh SHES HAVING!" He yells once he gets it.

"Yes!" I scream smiling as I jump up and down. I try to draw a baby in a blanket with a face popping out.

"She's having a hot dog," he guesses.

"No!"

"What its clearly a bun with a wiener sticking out with a happy face," he said confused.

"No Cameron it's not she's having a hot dog it's she's having a baby and the she is me I'm having a baby."

"Oh wow you're having a baby wait WHAT?!" He yells the last part.

I sit down next to him and grab both of his hands preparing to do what I was scared of doing since I found out.

"I'm pregnant Cameron."

-

Last chapter!!!!!!

I will be making a sequel!!!! I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of the long updates and what not. I hope you all enjoyed sorry to leave you guys hanging. Whoops :(

Hopefully next book will be longer. Depends!

Please vote and comment what you thought about this book, and the last chapter.

Again! Thanks so much!!!!