22

A.N vote and comment for a faster update today. Thank you to all readers I'm going to come up with a date to end this book. Probably in June something but when the due date comes I'll probably have like 50 something chapters.

|Alliyah|

I was laying down on my bed listening to music with my eyes closed. I heard a knock on my door so I walked downstairs to see who it was, I opened the door and I saw a girl with blonde hair and really blue eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Is Cameron here?"

Why would she want Cameron?

"No Cameron's not here you have the wrong h-" before I could finish my sentence Cameron appeared behind me.

"Emily," he said with a smile on his face. He pulled her in for a hug and they started kissing, which lead to a full on make out. I was hurt to say the least. They pulled apart after some time and Cameron lead her upstairs leaving me alone downstairs. I wish Matt never left, I didn't want to think about this any longer so I ran upstairs and put some shoes on. As I was walking downstairs Cameron stopped me as he grabbed my arm making me face him.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Why do you care?" I asked him.

"Just because we aren't dating doesn't mean I stopped caring about you. I just lost my feelings for you," wow that hit me like a brick.

I nodded my head as I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm back again.

"What?" I snapped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes as I positioned myself better. "Nothing it's just the fact that I'm watching the person I love love someone else," I explained as I ripped away from his grip and walked away leaving him speechless.

I walked outside and began walking down the street.

"Alliyah!" I heard. I kept walking ignoring Cameron's calls for me but he ran in front of me.

"It hurts!" I yelled in his face.

"It hurts to be cheated on! I gave you a second chance Cameron and you left me at the hospital you broke my heart!
Then you bring some girl to my house and make out with her in front of my face!" I yelled hitting him in his chest numerous times and he didn't even seem fazed by it. He grabbed my arms and I turned my face to the left not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Look at me," he instructed but I ignored him.

"Don't you have your new girl friend back at my house?" I asked him.

He didn't reply as he grabbed my face and made me look at it. "You once told me that you wouldn't hurt me," I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

"Look where we are now," he said chuckling a bit but I didn't laugh once.

"You want to know what this feels like?" I asked him. "It's hurt like crap, I developed feelings for you after you treated me like crap for the past 3 years of my life. Every time I kissed you it was like I was trapped and I couldn't escape. I developed feelings for you to the point where I started to fall in love with you. Then you shattered my heart in a million of pieces and I never want to experience this feelings again."

"Alliyah calm down," he said but I didn't listen.

"I don't want to touch you," I snap as I gripped my arms away from his grasp.

"I don't want to look at you," I added as I looked at the ground not making eye contact.

"How is that possible we live in the same house together now," he said laughing but I walked up to him and slapped him with a great face.

"I hope when you look in the mirror and you look at that mark forming on your cheek. You realize what a dick you are," I said and walked away from him.

I walked to Matts house and knocked on the door. He opened after a minute of waiting outside and he looked confused. I didn't even realize I was crying until I wiped my cheek.

"Are you okay what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Matt," I whispered and he pulled me in for a hug and walked me inside.

"What's wrong Alliyah?" He asked I me.

"It's hurts Matt," I said crying into his shoulder.

"What happened?"

"He b brought a girl to the house. My heart hurts it feels like iv been stabbed,"

"Here you can stay here until you are ready to go home," he picked me up and carried me up in his room. I got
inside his bed and he came over towards me and laid next to me.

I wrapped my arms around him and we just laid in the bed and cuddled.

"You really are a good friend," I whispered as I laid my head on his chest and tried to calm down.

"I know," he said in a girl voice which made me chuckle.

"What a dick Cameron is," I whispered which caused Matt to laugh.

"He basically wears his dick on his forehead," Matt jokes.

"Yeah his big dick," I joked wanting to see what Matt would say.

He looked at me in shock and his eyes were wide.

"You two had sex?" He asked his shock.

I laughed as I shook my head.

"I was kidding," I said giggling.

"Let's not talk about Cameron anymore," I added.

He nodded his head and we just watched whatever was playing on his tv.

"I have a question," I said.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"What the hell are we watching?"
I asked which caused us both to laugh.

I closed my eyes to try to fall asleep. I didn't want to think about Cameron anymore, I wanted to think about happy things.

-

My hands are killing me.

Please vote and comment for a faster update thank you.

Xoxo