16

[Alliyah]

It's Monday so my mom should be returning from work today after school. I expected to wake up next to Cameron but instead I found a note on my pillow. I opened it up and read it.

Went home to shower and get ready for school. I'll see you there beautiful.

Cameron.

I got up from bed and trudged into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I'm happy that Cameron didn't see me when I woke up because looking in the mirror right now, I looked a hot mess. I looked like a baked potato smashed by a bat.

I showered and did my hair, put on my outfit for the day, ate breakfast, and got everything I needed for school.

I was already on my way to school and I cringed when I walked through the school doors. Everybody was pushing through me to get to their classes and I finally made my way to my locker after some time. I grabbed my books and when I closed my locker door someone pushed into me.

"What the hell?" I almost yelled.

"Sorry didn't mean to do that. Aren't you dating Cameron Dallas?" Someone asked. He was really cute, his hair was up in a quiff and he had a nice jawline.

"Yes why? And who are you?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"I'm Jack. Jack Gilinksy. Check in the janitors closet," he said and walked away.

The janitors closet? I picked up my books that I dropped and made my way to the janitors closet. Before I walked in I saw through the window two people making out. I noticed Shelby, and then I noticed the amazing jaw line I was so attracted to, the nice hair, the perfectly toned body.

Cameron and Shelby were making out.

Cameron cheated on me.

I didn't even want to think anymore. I made my way to science class and took a seat at the back of the class. Luckily I wouldn't have to face Cameron until, lunch and reading. When the teacher walked in and began teaching I zoned out, drowned in my thoughts.

Once I finished math and science class I was heading to lunch. I'm praying I wouldn't have to see Cameron or that he would sit somewhere else but I was wrong when I saw him sit down across from me. I continued eating the apple that I got from the lunch line trying not to make eye contact with him.

"So Alliyah... What's up?" He asked me.

I looked at him and it made me more angrier. I shouldn't even tell him that I know. I'll wait until next Monday and if he doesn't tell me that he cheated on me I'll get him back. For now I will act like nothing has been bothering me.

"Nothing. What are you doing after school?" I asked him.

He looked uncomfortable and I waited for an answer as I bit out of my apple.

"Helping my mom out with something," he said. He's probably lying but I'll let him lie.

Minutes later Matt showed up at our lunch table. Thank god! I couldn't be near Cameron alone any longer.

"Hey best friend," Matt said as he sat down.

"Hey," I replied and turned my attention away from Cameron.

"I can't wait until my date with Kat. Hey would you two wanna join along? You know like a double date?" He asked Cameron and I. I looked at Cameron and he still looked uncomfortable.

"I'll have to see if I'm not busy," he replied.

Yeah if he's not busy sucking faces with Shelby.

"I'm going to head to reading class," I said and sat up from the lunch table.

"I'll take you," Cameron said but I stopped him.

"It's fine I would rather walk alone," I said and walked to my next class. I couldn't be near Cameron, he's a liar.

-

At the end of the day I put all of my books in my locker and closed it shut. I walk outside of the school and began to walk home. I saw Shelby get in Cameron's car and Cameron looked at me but I quickly looked away to make it seem like I haven't noticed.

I walk home and lay on my comfortable bed. That didn't last long when someone's was knocking on my door. I walked downstairs and saw Matt.

"Hey come in," I said and sat down on my couch.

"I didn't have anything to do so I thought. Why not go to my best friend Alliyahs house?" He said and laughed.

I chuckled and started thinking.

"Guess what I saw," I said to Matt.

"What?" He responded.

He was flipping through some channels on the tv trying to find something interesting to watch.

"I saw Shelby and Cameron making out in the janitors closet. Also at the end of the day I saw her getting in his car," I explained.

"Aren't you and Cameron dating?" He asked with confusion on his face.

"Yes. He doesn't know that I know though. I'm hoping he will tell me on his own so he basically has until Monday to tell me or else there will be some consequences," I said laughing.

"You're ridiculous," he said and turned on Nikolodean.

"What do you want to because I don't wanna watch tv," he said and chuckled.

I thought about it.

"I wanna go get some ice cream and chill out at the park," I said and ran upstairs in my room. I changed into some shorts and a tank top. I put on my white vans and slipped my phone in my back pocket.

"Ready?" I asked Matt.

"Yes," he said.

We got in his car and began to drive down the road. We pulled up in a frozen yogurt place and began ordering what we wanted. Once we ordered our stuff and we received it we walked outside and began walking down to the park around the corner.

-

Please vote and comment for another update.

My hands are killing me.

Xoxo