9

[Alliyah]

Since I just finished all of my classes I decided to put my books in my locker, and swim around in the pool that I have in my back yard.

"Hey gorgeous," I heard. Knowing it was Cameron I close my locker and lean on it.

"Hey," I said blushing.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Going swimming with Mya,"

"Can I join?" He asked with a smirk.

"Sorry no boys aloud," I said pouting.

"Well I'm not just a boy Alliyah," Cameron said in a girl tone.

"Oh well then I guess we can make an exception,"

"Thank you beautiful," he said kissing my for head.

"I'll meet you at your house. Can't wait to swim in the pool with the most hottest girl in school," he said and walked away.

Yeah right! I'm not the most hottest girl in school.

As I was walking away from my locker trying to leave school Matt and Nash stopped me.

"Pool I heard pool? Thanks for inviting me," Matt said smiling.

"You weren't invited,"

"I'm appalled! If my girlfriend goes I'm going," Matt said.

"Yeah and if my best friend goes I'm going also," Nash said referring to Cameron.

"Fine meet me at my house," I said walking home.

"Bye baby girl," Matt said and walked away with Nash.

-

As I was slipping on my bikini my doorbell rang. I put some flip flops on and shorts I ran downstairs to answer the door.

It was Mya and I pulled her in for a hug.

"Anybody here yet?" She asked.

"Your the first person here," I told her.

"Well guess what I brought?" She yelled.

I gave her a questioning look as she pulled a bottle of alcohol out of her bag. I shook my head no like a thousand times.

"Relax its for tomorrow!" She yelled and put it back in her bag. I almost forgot about it until now.

My doorbell rang again and when I opened it Cameron, Nash, and Matt were standing outside.

"Hola," I said with a smile.

Matt walked past me to his girlfriend and gave her a kiss and a hug. Nash kept staring at my boobs until Cameron slapped the back of his head.

"She's unavailable," he said and grabbed my hand for me to follow him.

We all walked outside in my backyard and I watched as Cameron took his shirt off. He caught me staring but I didn't care, I just watched the amazing site that was in front of me.

"Take a picture it will last longer," he yelled as he placed his shirt on the chairs.

As I bit my lip and laughed a little someone picked me up and jumped in the pool with me. I stayed under the water and held my breath for as long as possible just to pull a trick on whoever jumped in the water with me.

"Alliyah," was yelled and I laughed a little underwater as the person dragged my body to the surface. I opened my eyes and screamed and Nash yelled and dropped me.

I laughed so hard and Mya came over and laughed as well.

"Such a pussy," Cameron said as he swam over towards us.

Matt swam towards Mya and wrapped her legs around his waist and had a make out session.

"Stop making babies in the pool kids," I said as I interrupted them.

Mya glared at me and Nash jumped out of the pool when his phone buzzed. I watched as he walked inside the house taking the call. 

I let Mya and Matt continue their make out session as I swam towards Cameron.

"Hey handsome," I said with a smirk.

"Handsome? I like it," Cameron said with a smile.

"Well it's true. Any girl would say so,"

"Yeah but I only want you to say that,"

"Okay then handsome,"

He grabbed the back of my neck not rough though and kissed me. He tried to let his tongue enter my mouth and I let him because I couldn't resist him any longer. I let my hands roam through his wet hair until a big splash enters the pool. I pulled away as the water got in my eyes and focused on my surroundings.

"Nash!" I yelled as I swam towards him and slapped him.

He laughed and Matt and Mya never even broke their kiss.

How much time do they have left before they die?

Nash mouthed something to Cameron and Cameron slowly crept over towards Matt and ducked him in the water. Mya pushed him off of Matt as he came back to the surface.

Matt splashed water on Cameron and we all splashed water on each other.

-

"Bye," I said to everyone except Cameron as they left my house.

"Yay we're alone," Cameron said but my door opened and then entered my mom. Cameron froze and I laughed and my mom spotted us.

"Hey Cameron it's nice to see you. What were you guys doing?" My mom asked.

"It's nice to see you too,"

"We were swimming in the pool. Nash, Mya, and Matt just left now,"

"Yeah I saw them. Well I'm going to get changed you two have fun," my mom said as she walked upstairs to her room.

"So she does like me," Cameron said with a smile.

"No duh," I said and laughed.

"Did you bring your own clothes?" I asked him.

He nodded his head with the most cutest smile on his face and I just wanted to attack him right now.

"Well you can use my brothers shower to wash the chlorine off your hot body. I'm gonna take a shower in my room," I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

I stripped myself naked and hopped in the shower as I rinsed off the chlorine off my body. Once I was finished bathing I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I got some clothes on really quickly in case Cameron walked in any minute. I put my hair in a sloppy bun and started on my homework as I waited for Cameron.

-

Please vote and comment I really enjoy reading what you guys have to say.

Mia xoxo