27

A.N 5 votes and 4 comments for chapter 28.

Ps who watches basketball? I'm watching the play offs with OKC and WARRIORS and I'm getting pissed :(

-

|Alliyah|

Since it was only 8 Cameron and I had plenty of things we could do until everything was closed. I let my hair loose as it was still wet from the rain and I was in some comfortable clothes. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch propping my feet up on the coffee table.

Cameron sat down next to me and pulled my feet up so they were laying on him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him because I didn't want to stay in this hot house any longer.

He thought about it before he came up with a decision.

"Let's go out to eat. Like a dinner the two of us out on a date. What do you say?" He asked me.

I smiled and nodded my head as I placed my feet on the ground and stood up.

"Pick me up in my room at 9 okay?" I asked as I walked upstairs heading to my room. I didn't have to shower because I already did so I went to my closet to look for a outfit.

I picked out my OASIS black Darcy lacy dress, with some Zara flat thong sandals with buckles. I picked out a red Victoria Beckham Victoria tote mini and put everything that I would need in my bag. I have a lot of bags to be completely honest.

For earrings I put on a gold tone faux pearl fireball earrings, I grabbed one of my estate fine jewelry cartier gold love rings and put it on my left finger. I put on one of my Michael Kors runaway slim rose leather strap watches. I put my hair into a high bun because it was wet. I put on some eyeliner and maskera, and some AERIN beauty limited edition lipstick.

I grabbed a jean jacket from my closet and slipped it on just in case it was cold in the restaurant.

I got a text on my phone and I checked it to see it was from Cameron.

Meet me outside I'm in my car once you're ready. :)

I put my phone in my bag and walked outside locking the door on my way out. I got in the passenger seat and pecked Cameron's lips as he drove down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked him curious.

"Olive Garden," he spoke.

20 minutes later we were sitting down in the chairs waiting for our food to arrive. There's was a tv somewhat near us and a basketball game being played. Cameron and I were watching it and he asked me a question interrupting the game but I didn't mind.

"I didn't know you liked basketball?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

"I don't like it. I love it," I said smiling as I continued watching the game.

"Same... You know I can beat you right?" He asked me.

"Yeah in your dreams. We should play tomorrow," I challenged.

"Okay cool. Game goes to 20," he said and right then a waitress came up to us with our food on the plates.

30 minutes later I took a sip of my Sprite and took another bite out of my cake. I put it to the side since I was finished and continued drinking my drink as I watched the game.

"I can't believe he missed the free throw," Cameron groaned.

I found out that Cameron liked the Warriors just as much as I did. We've been ranting about the game since it started and Cameron and I were now getting frustrated.

"You really look beautiful tonight," Cameron complimented and I thanked him.

"You look really good also," I said with a smirk on my lips.

Cameron paid for the food and we got home 30 minutes later. Cameron carried me inside, and upstairs as he placed me on my bed. He slowly took my shoes off as he came up and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's slip you out of this dress shall we?" He asked which made me chuckle.

He took his shoes off and pulled his shirt over his head.

I sat up and pulled the dress over my head as well and threw it to the floor.

"I'm ready," I said softly and gulped.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"I mean I'm ready Cameron. I want you,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm positive. Iv never been more sure in my life,"

He nodded his head as I laid back down on the bed. He came on top of me and kissed me on my lips and cupped my breast with his hand. I unbuckled his pants and threw the belt to the floor.

He began to trail kisses up and down my stomach as he then got out of his pants letting them fall to the floor, leaving him in his boxers.

I sat up and kissed him as he unclasped my bra and took it off of me.

He hovered over me and started sucking on the side of my neck as I wrapped my legs around him and gripped his hair while I moaned in pleasure.

He took his boxers off and then his fellow bulged out really hard.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked one more time.

I nodded my head slowly as I waited for him to begin.

He placed both hands on each side near my face and slowly went inside of me.
I gripped the sheets and arched my back as I took in everything. It hurt for the first 5 minutes but then as he kept thrusting in and out of me everything began to feel better.

I gripped his bicep as I moaned in and out in pleasure.

"Cameron," I moaned as I gripped the shears tightly.

"I love you," I moaned as he begins swearing.

"Fuck," he grunted and kept repeating the same word over and over again.

My stomach began to feel queasy and I moaned loud as my mouth parted and I closed my eyes from the pleasure.

Minutes later Cameron laid next to me both of us drenched in sweat.

"I love you too."

-

I had to watch a porno for this lmao.

Remember 5 votes and 4 comments for chapter 28.

Xoxo