33

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 35.

Ending this book soon. Don't worry I will be writing a book 2. Only if you guys want me to.

|Alliyah|

I walked downstairs with Cameron following behind to be greeted by Kat and Mya glaring at each other and Matt sitting down awkwardly.

"What's going on?" Cameron asked before I could. He caught everyone's attention and Mya looked over and glared at Cameron and I. I'm guessing she still isn't over him, well she's going to get in line because there is a long list waiting for him. Oh and by the way the list will not move.

I turn around and look at Cameron to see he is looking anywhere but Mya.

"Why is she here?" Mya asked in an angry tone.

"Because I live here," I answered chuckling.

"You should know I mean you were best friends with her. You should really get your head out of your ass," Matt said which had me about to roll over and die from laughter.

"Well I should get going. Matt you know when to call me," Mya said, grabbed her stuff, and left.

"Why was she here?" I asked as I locked the door.

"She came over thinking Matt still liked her," kat said rolling her eyes. I chuckled as I made my way in the kitchen.

"Breakfast?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

-

I finished washing all of the dishes and I started to feel light headed. I gripped the edge of the counter tightly so I could hold myself up.

"Are you okay?" I heard Kat ask. Matt and Cameron were out with Nash doing some guy things and I was left with Kat, we just finished eating pizza once the show "baby daddy," ended.

"I'm fine," I reassured her as I walked over towards the couch. I laid down and closed my eyes as I breathed in and out.

"Are you sure you don't look fine," she said as she sat down next to me.

I nodded my head slowly. I'm pretty sure I'm just getting a headache right?

"I can't believe you're turning 18 in 2 days," she said excitedly. I smiled as I thought about the amazing time I will have with all of my family and friends.

"Me too." I whispered as I closed my eyes trying to take a nap.

-

2 hours later I slowly opened my eyes to see Cameron on his phone next to me.

He looked in my direction and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Check your Instagram," he said with a smirk on his lips. I groaned hoping he didn't post anything of me and I stand corrected when I click on his account and see a picture of me sleeping.

@alliyahclaire looks so beautiful when she's sleeping. :)

I click on the Instagram camera as I take a picture of Cameron looking onto his phone. I caption it...

@camerondallas is finally 18. I hope he enjoyed yesterday. ::))

I posted the photo and waited for Cameron's reaction. Soon enough he groaned as he looked at me.