38

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 40.

1 more chapter to this book. I will be making a sequel I will keep you all updated!

-

|Alliyah|

Starting my day fresh I took a shower, ate an amazing breakfast, and walked around the park playing with little kids. I figured that I should practice because I will be having my own kid after all.

I was walking back home praying that Cameron would be home from work once I get there. I got inside and placed my bag on the counter, before I walked in the kitchen to get myself a drink. I walked upstairs and into my room to see a sleeping Cameron.

My mom decided to go with my dad around the world because she missed him so much. She said since I'm 18 I can take care of myself, and my big brother is back at college. It was just me and Cameron until Cameron can afford to get himself a house or an apartment. I walked towards him and walked to his side of the bed.

"Good afternoon Cameron," I whispered in his ear so he could wake up. I wanted to do something fun with him or some friends before I decide to tell him tonight. I know after today my life will either change for the good, or for the worst.

"Morning," he grunted in his sleep.

"Cameron its 1:35 pm."

"Oh yeah I forgot I went to work at 11 something," he said opening his eyes. "Are you excited for the tour?" He added. I didn't know what to say so I simply smiled and nodded my head.

"Great it's going to be awesome especially since you will be by my side."

Cameron sat up from the bed, walking in the bathroom, and rinsing his face.

"How did you sleep?" I asked out of mid silence.

"Fine. Nash wants to do something with us today."

Whenever Nash wants to do something with us it usually involves clubbing, or drinks involved.

"Like what?" I asked as I walked in the bathroom fixing up my hair.

"He wants to play golf."

Since when the hell did Nash like golf?

"Okay so what's the plan?" I asked him.

"We have to pick Nash up in 30 minutes. His big brother has his car right now so I'm gonna let him drive my car since he knows where to go." Cameron explained as he changed into some different clothes.

I was already wearing a nice outfit so I didn't need to change into anything else.

"I'll be downstairs when you are ready," I said walking downstairs and sitting on the couch. I grabbed my phone and it was dead, I sighed as I ran back upstairs to get my charger. Once I grabbed it from my room I was slammed onto my bed. I was turned around facing a smirking Cameron hovering over me.

I looked up into his eyes as I kissed him. I arched my back as I continued kissing him and I eventually stood up. I pulled away and smirked as I walked back downstairs with Cameron following behind.

"Let's go pick up diamond eyes," Cameron joked as we sat in the car.

We arrived at Nash's house in 20 minutes. I jumped into the back of the car and rested my head on the window. It would take us an hour to get there so I would be bored in the car with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber. I grabbed my phone and my battery was at 10%. When my battery percent is down I feel like half of me is missing.

"Cameron," I called from the back seat.

"Wassup?"

"Plug my phone up please?"

Cameron reached in the back for my phone and I handed it to him.

"I see Jack has been texting you," Cameron said through gritted teeth.

"Relax boob do you see me replying?"

"Matt just texted you asking if you told me yet. Told me what?" Cameron asked and my eyes widened.

"Nothing can you give me back my phone real quick?"

"Nope not until you tell me."

"Cameron I'm serious."

"Same here. Tell me!" He urged but I wasn't going to tell him yet. I reached in the front seat and grabbed my phone. I went to my settings and made sure that whenever someone texted me it would pop up as "iMessage," and I would have to put in my password to answer the person. Since Cameron knew my password I changed that too. I gave Cameron back my phone and he groaned.

"Why did you change your password?" He asked. Once I tell him about my pregnancy I'll change everything back to normal but he's being nosey and he can't find out now.

"It's nothing Cameron. Worry about yourself." I groan. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but I can't tell him. At least not right now that is.

He huffs and I'm pretty sure he gave up arguing with me.

"You know what Cameron you drive I'll give you directions I'm lazy," Nash said stopping the car and getting out. If this keeps happening we will attend this golf place in like 1 day.

Cameron hopped in the front seat as Nash got in the passenger seat. 10 minutes later my phone was fully charged so I grabbed it from the front seat and started texting Matt.

a| I'm telling him tonight. I'm with Nash and Cameron we are going to play golf.

m| well what took you like 30 minutes to reply.

a| Cameron had my phone. :/ he kept asking questions which I just ignored. ;)

m| you promise you will tell him tonight?

a| yes Matt I swear. Love you got to go we just arrived.

m| love you too bye.

I put my phone in my back pocket as I got out of the car. I walked towards Cameron and held his hands as we were walking to the front to pay.

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 40.