19

[Alliyah]

It was 6:10 and Cameron was still not here. I looked desperate just sitting down at a table telling the waitress every time she comes over that, "my date should be here in a minute." I was hungry and I didn't want to come here for nothing so I decided to order some food.

"Can I please get a cheese burger and fries with a small salad on the side?" I asked the waitress.

She nodded her head and scribbled my order down, telling me that my food should be here shortly. 30 minutes later I finished my food, and Cameron still hasn't arrived. I paid for my food and decided to leave.

Cameron's pov

Right after school my mom called me and told me that I had to help her out with something. I got in my car and drove home as I listened to whatever the radio was playing. I couldn't wait for my date with Alliyah I realized I screwed up big time. Once I got home I parked the car and walked inside the house.

It was only 5:21 so I needed to speed things up with my mom. I didn't want to be late for my date with Alliyah.

"Hey mom," I said as I entered the house. She didn't reply so I walked in the kitchen to get a drink of water. I saw a bunch of red stuff and a knife that was next to it.

"Mom!" I yelled as I realized that was blood.

"Mom!" I yelled again. I followed the trace of blood and it led upstairs into my moms room.  I opened the door slowly and I saw my mom lying down on the bed and she had blood all over her body. I ran towards her and pull out my phone that was in my pocket. I dialed 911 and checked my moms pulse to see if she was breathing.

"9 1 1 operator what's your emergency?" the lady asked as soon as the call connected.

"I need help," I reply frantically through the phone.

"Where are you?" The lady asked.

"My my house I live 9689 hand ford street," I was starting to cry now because my moms pulse was beating very slow.

"Don't hang up help is on the way," she replied. I put the phone on speaker as I held my two fingers to my moms neck.

"Are you okay were you hurt?"

"No my mom was she's been stabbed. She's bleeding a lot,"

"How old are you?" She asked me.

"17 turning 18,"

"How old is your mother?"

"She's 38 years old," I replied still crying. Where are the police?!

Moments later I heard a bunch of sirens I picked my mom up and carried her bridal style downstairs and outside. A medical man came up to me with a stretcher and I placed her down gently on it.

"Will she be okay?" I asked him.

"We have no idea yet she has lost a lot of blood. Please meet us at the hospital on spring fair street,"

Once the emergency truck left with my mom I got in my car and drive down to the hospital. I was driving near a diner and I remember my date with Alliyah, I checked the time and it was 6:42 damn she will be so pissed. I stopped the car and got out and saw Alliyah walking out of the diner.

Alliyahs pov

I was walking out of the diner and I saw Cameron running towards me.