10

[Alliyah]

I woke up excited that today was Friday. That meant that we had no school!!!

Schools had a parent teacher conference all day during school hours so they cancelled school. The only thing that's bugging me about today is the party that will be occurring later. I turn around and face a sleeping Cameron.

"Goodmorning," I say in my tired voice. Yes I have plenty of voices for certain situations. I run my hair through Cameron's hair as his eyes open and he smiles with his award winning smile.

"Morning," he responded back. Sheesh when I thought my morning voice was okay tell me about his! It was the hottest thing iv heard in my entire existence.

"I wanna take you somewhere today," he said as he stretched his arms out.

"Okay let me check the time," I grab my phone from my night stand and I have a message from my mom.

Staying at a hotel until Monday I have a bunch of conferences to attend.

I sigh but hey I'm used to it!

"My mom won't be here until Monday," I say with a frown as I face him.

"The plus sign is that you can stay for the weekend," I add with a smirk.

"Awesome. I'm gonna go home and grab some clothes, and change for my plans with you until the party," he said as he sat up and put his clothes on. No we did not have sex!

He gave me a kiss on the lips before leaving and I laid back on my bed and touched my lips with a wide smile on my face.

Once I collected myself I sat up and got ready for the day.

-

Waiting for Cameron because I had no idea what we were doing I got a text on my phone.

I'm outside - Cam.

I grab my phone and hop in his car and give him a kiss and a hug.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as he started driving down the street.

"Well I was thinking that we could go see a movie?" He asked me.

My smile grew because I love the movie theater.

"What movie will we be seeing?"

"I was thinking batman vs superman,"

I started jumping up and down in my seat I always wanted to see that movie but Mya and Matt didn't want to see it with me because they didn't like the ending.

We drove to the movie theater listening to 'cold hearted,' by jack and jack.

"I love this song!" I said moving my hands to the beat.

Cameron agreed as we sang along to the song. Whoever these two boys were they killed this song and it was forever my favorite song to listen to with Cameron.

-

When the movie was other I threw my left over popcorn into the trash.

"That ending did suck," I said as I walked out of the movie theater.

"Hey there will be a second movie calm down gorgeous," he says. I breathed in and out as I looked into Cameron's eyes and that's what made me calm down. I leaned up to kiss him as my lips came in contact with him I felt better about everything. I pulled away with my eyes closed and smiled.

"We should get to your house now," Cameron said after a couple of minutes standing in the parking lot of the movie theater.

I nodded my head as Cameron drove to my house and when we arrived I noticed Matts car parked in my drive through. I groan knowing they are here about the party in 3 hours.

I opened the car doors and exited and as soon as I did, Matt, Nash, and Mya came out of matts car.

"Hey," I said. Cameron was next to me and he wasn't even fazed about the scene in front of us.

"Where were you!?" Mya screamed.

"At the movies with Cameron," I said as Cameron kept drinking his drink while he was enjoying the scene in front of us.

"We have to hurry we have three hours to get you ready!" She yelled as she grabbed my keys from my hands, and ran to my door to unlock it.

"Three hours is enough," I said rolling my eyes.

"Impossible," she whined. I placed my stuff on the counter as the guys sat on the couch talking  about whatever guys like. Probably porn. I laughed to myself at my thoughts.

"Come on!" Mya yelled dragging me upstairs.

"Go take a shower while I pick out your outfit," she instructs.

I do as she says and tun the shower on as I wait for it to get warm. I hop in as I wash my hair and all over my body, and then I began to shave. A girls got to do what a girls got to do. Once I finished i dry my body off as I wrap the towel around my body and walk in my room.

I saw clothes on my bed and I can't believe it but Mya didn't do too bad.

"Sit,' Mya instructs, I sit down in the seat in front of my mirror while Mya blow drys my hair. Once she finished I put my outfit on, Mya did my hair and makeup afterwords and once she was finished I looked in the mirror. I didn't look bad actually so I smiled at my self.

"You look beautiful," Mya said and for once I actually agreed with her.

"You ready?" I asked her.

She finished adding make up to her face and walked downstairs. I splashed perfume around me and walked through the smell.

When we walked downstairs Matt, Cameron, and Nash opened their eyes wide.

Matt walked over to me and complimented me and walked to his girlfriend and talked to her about how gorgeous she looked.

Nash tried to say something but couldn't and Cameron walked over towards me with a rose in his hands.

"Before we attend this party seeing as what your wearing now makes me go crazy. I would like to ask you now because I can tell that a lot of guys will be drooling over how beautiful you look," he said.

I smiled at his words as I was trying to think of what he would ask me.

"Alliyah would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Omg! He's asking me out and I mean like official asking me out. I can't believe this and I don't even know what to say. I mean I have feelings for him so that means I should say yes right?

I open my mouth and give him the answer that came to mind.

-

Well I hoped you enjoyed I enjoyed writing this chapter for some reason. Maybe because Cameron finally asked her out. What will she say?

Vote and comment to find out for the next chapter.

Mia xoxo