35%

i'm nervous about this chapter, yikes.
i've realized that i really suck at writing meeting you for the first time chapters.

_______________

Zayn looks at himself in the mirror nervously running his hands up and down the front of his black and white adidas sweatshirt. He lets out a long shaky sigh as he takes one last look before exiting the diner's bathroom and heading back to the booth where Ant is already eating his food.

Zayn slides into his side of the booth and just stares at his own untouched food, shaking his head. He picks his head up and stares at Ant with a frown when his best friend snorts.

"You gonna eat it anytime soon?" Ant asks, shaking his head in amusement at how nervous Zayn is.

"I don't want to throw it up." Zayn mumbles. especially not on Liam's dick, he thinks nervously, his cheeks burning up.

Ant rolls his eyes, "You have to eat something mate, don't want you passing out or something."

Zayn lets a short whine escape before he's slowly picking up his slice of cheesy pizza and taking a small tentative bite. After a while, he can feel his stomach settle which makes him eat his pizza more relaxed.

"What's after this then? It's still a bit early to head to the arena yeah?" Ant asks, before he's gulping down his Sprite.

Zayn shrugs before looking at Ant nervously with a small pout. "I think... we should probably head back onto the train and go back home." He rambles out, frowning when Ant laughs at him.

"Chill, Zayn. Everything will be fine, you'll meet this boy band dude and do whatever it is you're so nervous about." Ant smirks at the way Zayn's mouth falls open and blushes.

He shakes his head and ignores Ant's knowing looks. Fućk Danny for deciding meeting his girlfriend's parents is more important than being with me during this life changing occasion.

Before Zayn or Ant can speak up, Zayn's phone pings and he looks nervously down at the screen that's lighting up with a notification from Instagram.

He picks his phone up and types in his password before going to his profile where he has a two new messages from Liam. "Dammit." Zayn mutters, letting out a sigh before clicking on their conversation.

fakeliampayne: cant wait t see u zayn malik :) super stoked babe

fakeliampayne: