43%

Zayn smiles in thanks when Liam's bodyguard gets him to the singers house. He takes a deep breath before ringing the doorbell and taking a step back. He wipes his clammy hands on his jeans, his heart racing when he hears the telltale sign of the locks turning.

It's been a long week and a half, where more than half of it he didn't get to really speak to Liam because the singer was too busy with all his famous pop star business to have more than a five minute conversation with Zayn– text and phone call.

He looks up right when Liam's face comes into view, smiling wide when they meet Zayn's. Zayn blushes as he smiles, following behind the singer when he pulls him into his home. His breath leaving him when Liam pulls him in for a hug, his big arms wrapping around his waist as Zayn's go around his neck, tip-toeing.

"Hello, beautiful." Liam murmurs into his ear before he's pulling away and smirking at Zayn. Zayn feels his cheeks heat up at Liam's words, his heart beating quicker. Holy fućk this guy's gonna kilł me, I know it.

"Hi." Zayn mumbles shyly as Liam guides him deeper into the home Zayn's been to so many times already. "I'm glad you're back."

Lim grins, looking back at Zayn as he still guides them into his living room. He winks at Zayn–which okay isn't really a wink because both of his eyes close but dammit it's so fuckíng cute Zayn swoons.

Before either of them can talk again, Zayn feels a big monster aka Watson–Zayn likes to refer to the dog as a big monster cause holy shít he's huge– nudge at the back of his knees before he's jumping up and barking at Zayn.

No matter how many times Zayn sees Watson, he still jumps out of his skin when the dog gets closer to him. Zayn untangles his fingers with Liam's to run both of his hands on the top of Watson's head, the dog laying down when he feels Zayn's hands.

"Hey big guy." Zayn mumbles, grinning when the dog takes off seconds later when Liam shakes the bag of treats at him. "Cheater."

Liam frowns, "He likes you too much."

Zayn snorts and rolls his eyes as he takes a seat beside Liam on his big sofa. He watches in amusement as Liam tries to get Watson to sit while showing him the dog treat.

"I've already ordered the food, should get here soon enough." Liam says, quickly after he finishes speaking, he begins to howl out to Watson, trying to to get the dog to copy him.

Zayn shakes his head because Liam's sounds so ridiculously adorable talking to his dog. It's so cute and Zayn doesn't know why all he keeps thinking about is 'Wow I really wanna suck his díck' when Liam's acting very goofy at the moment.

"Oh okay, no more wining and dining for me eh? I've been downgraded to take out, nice." Zayn teases, giggling when Liam stops his howling to pout at Zayn.

Liam opens his mouth to reply but Zayn doesn't let him speak as he puts his hand on Liam's thigh and shakes his head. "I'm kidding, Liam. Take out is fine, promise."

Liam doesn't say anything just keeps his eyes trained on his with a smile on his lips. Zayn smiles back and watches intently at the way Liam leans forward.

His hand flitting up to his cheek and two of his fingers caressing his cheek. When he's close enough that Zayn can feel his breath fluttering on his lips, his eyes fall shut and seconds later, he felt Liam's soft lips brush against his own.

Liam kisses him gently at first, Zayn's own lips slowly moving in sync with Liam's before he's pressing their lips together with greater pressure. Liam's hand tightening the slightest on where it's cradling his jaw.