47%

seems about right ^^^

——————•——————

Zayn grabs his duffel bag before exiting the car, looking up at the expensive hotel with wide eyes and his mouth falling open slightly. He shakes his head as he quickly makes his way into the hotel, forgoing heading to front desk and making a beeline to the elevator. He keeps his head down, scared someone might question just what in the helł a 19 year old is doing in a fancy hotel like this. 'I'm just going to have probably the best time(séx) ever but it's okay cause it's my birthday so don't judge me besides he's my boyfriend thanks'

Zayn mentally cheers when he sees he's the only one in the elevator, pressing the button that leads to the top floor. He leans back against the mirrored wall of the elevator and takes a deep breath, a big grin setting on his lips.

He can't wait to just spend the rest of his birthday night with Liam, who's been teasing Zayn all week about his present and their night. Zayn tries not to let his nerves show and instead lets his happiness burst out.

When the elevator finally gets to the top floor, Zayn looks down at the text from Liam that has the room number before picking up his duffle bag and walking down the hall.

He knocks three times on the door, shifting from foot to foot as he waits for Liam to open the door for him. It's instant when he hears Liam start to unlock the door, opening it soon after.

Zayn's grinning wide when he sees Liam in front of him. Liam reaches out for him, his big hand linking with Zayn's and pulling the 19 year old into the room. He hands over his duffle bag when Liam reaches for it, watching the way he tosses it to the floor where his own bag is already sitting.

Zayn takes a look around the room and shakes his head in amazement. The room is so big and spacious, the windows overlooking the busy streets below it.

When he turns around to finally say hello to Liam properly, the older man is already pulling him in and pressing their lips together. Their lips move together quickly and in sync as Liam's lips take hake hold of Zayn's bottom lip in between his.

Zayn grins as he slowly moves away, his bottom lip getting nibbled on by Liam who tugs at his lip before he's moving away and grinning down at Zayn. "Happy Birthday, Zayn."

Zayn grins, wrapping his arms around Liam's waist and burying his face in Liam's clothed chest. "Thank you, Li."

Liam's arms wrap around his neck as he presses two small kisses to the top of Zayn's head before they're pulling away from each other. Liam tangles their fingers together as he leads Zayn deeper into the hotel suite.