Loving Bittersweet Chapter 8

Please don't kill me guys.. I have no reason to apologize for the extremely late chapter because you all have no reason to forgive me. I have just been really busy with everything in my personal life. As I mentioned before I am expecting a baby now, well a little girl :) Between getting prepared for her as well as my college classes I have had a really hectic schedule. Anyways I am slowly getting back into righting this story as well as being determined to finish it. I am making it a top to do ... at least make a update once a week, and hopefully I can. I want to thank all of you for being patient with me and for continuing to read the story as well as take the time to message me with your wonderful compliments, thanks guys :)

**********************************************************************************************

I didn't want to pull to hard, if I did, it would only cause worse damage.

I pulled the sticky substance gently, hoping it not to break, hoping it... "Bloody hell," I yell in frustration, now it's worse.

I shot a dirty glare to Draco, who was picking out eggs of his own from his hair.

"What?" he says, eyeing me as if I had no right to be giving him such a look.

I snort and lean back into the mirror, grabbing yet another piece of food to pick out.

"You know you started it," Draco states.

I look to him dubiously. He stops looking at himself in the mirror and instead, looks towards me.

"Technically," he adds while shrugging his shoulders.

I turn my body more towards him and prop my arm on the bathroom sink.

"How so?" I ask interested,

"You provoked me," he answers simply, turning away and looking back into the mirror.

"I provoked you," I restate him.

"Sure you did, and it's all your fault," he states matter-of-factly, "However will you explain this mess to the house elves that will have to clean it up."

I tilt my head and continue to glare at him.

He makes a double look back to me hiding a smile, "What?"

"You are unbelievable," I state shaking my head.

He stands straight and turns himself towards me, "Leianna please," he says, "I know it's hard to believe someone as great as me exists, but you don't have to give such a great compliment."

"Do you prefer me calling you preposterous?" I ask.

"Very funny," he states sarcastically.

I giggle and turn away from him and back to the mirror.

As much as I hate to admit it, even to myself, I was having a okay time being around Draco. Even though, given the circumstances of him holding me against my will in this place, I was actually enjoying myself.

Perhaps being here for a little while wouldn't be so hard as I previously thought. I mean I cou...

During mid-thought I was interrupted as something soft lands on my head blocking my view.

"What the.." I say aloud and I pull the material off.

As I took the material from off of my head I see it was Draco's shirt.

I narrow my eyes and turn to ask him what was he was doing.

"Draco why did you..." I stop in astonishment as I see his pants on the floor as well, "What the hell!" I yell turning away as fast as I could.