Loving Bittersweet Chapter Nine

"Leianna," I heard my name being called, "Leianna wake up."

I just wanted to sleep, but my eyes were against me. Slowly they open on their own accord.

Immediately I see Draco sitting beside me.

The events of what happened flooded my mind. "Oh my God," I say sitting up fast grabbing my head.

"Leianna, what's wrong?" Draco asks concern in his voice.

"I can't believe I did this," I say, holding the covers against me while covering my face. I felt embarrassed and most of all ashamed, I cheated on George, for the hundredth time.

"Did what, Leianna what are you talking about?" Draco asks grabbing my hands that were hiding my face.

I look up at him and confusion was clearly on his face, "Thank you for trying to help me feel better but..."

"Leianna, I honestly don't know what you are talking about," Draco states.

"But we... I mean after we had the food fight we..."

"What food fight?" he asks.

"This morning, you brought me breakfast," I state.

"Leianna, I just woke you up to come down so we can have breakfast," he explains.

I go to say something but words don't come out, instead I pull the covers down to only see I was still in my pajamas.

"It was a dream," I say to myself in relief. I look over at Draco who was looking at me in amusement.

"Some dream," he states resting his hand on his chin, "Care to elaborate on what happened?"

"I'd rather not," I reply throwing the cover completely off of me.

I stand up and reach over on the night stand and pick up my hair clip.

"I for one would like to know, it seems you and I had quite an interesting time," he says with humor in his voice.

"Shut up Draco," I tell him shortly as I pass him and make my way towards the door.

"Is it that bad?" He asks me following behind me.

"I don't want to talk about it," I state.

"Did we have sex?" he asks. I could literally hear the smile in his voice.

"Drop it Draco," I say feeling my face flame up.

"Wow," he states walking faster and coming up beside me.

I look over at him, giving him a very stern look.

"Fine I'll drop it," he tells me with the typical smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and basically run down the staircase.

I walk into the kitchen , still not speaking to Draco. I really wanted to forget the dream, and the fact he knew exactly what it was about now.

"What should we fix?" I ask finally.

"I don't know, perhaps some eggs?" he says, "And toast."

"Sounds good to me," I tell him as I turn and walk to the fridge to get the eggs.

**************************

I diddled with my eggs lost in thought. I still couldn't believe I dreamed that I slept with Draco. And to think, I honestly believed it happened.

I hear Draco clear his throat causing me to look up at him.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing, why?"

"I don't know, you looked rally lost in thought," he replies with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"I was thinking," I tell him truthfully.

"About the dream?" he asks, a full smile appearing on his face.

"I told you to drop it," I state stabbing a piece of the egg hard.

"Was it that bad?" he asks, "As I recall I thought every time was really enjoyable for you, I mean..."

"Draco!" I yell slamming the fork down and looking up at him, "I told you to drop it. It was just a dream; it's not going to happen."

He just sat there and stared at me.

"So it was good then?"

"Oh for the love of Merlin," I say shoving my chair back.

"Leianna wait," I hear Draco say as I heard him scoot his chair back.

I turn around, "Don't you dare follow me," I say pointing my finger at him.

He just stops in his tracks.

I turn back around and stomp out of the dining room.

I just wanted to scream, the nerve of him.

I jog up the stairs and hurry down to my room.

I slam the door behind me.

"God!" I yell.

I need to relax, to think and the best way I knew how was to relax myself in a hot bath.

I walk over to the dresser and rummage through the clothes to find something I would wear.

I pick a cashmere sweater, and a pair of jeans.

I walk out of the room luckily with Draco nowhere in sight and head down the hallway to the bathroom.

*************************

Draco

"Where is the girl?" Narcissa asks her son in the foyer of the cabin.

"Upstairs, taking a bath," he replies walking over the chair that set against the corner of the wall. It was just mainly for decoration but it was comfortable enough.

"Will she be down soon?" his mother asks crossing her arms.

"She was upset," he explains, "So I doubt anytime soon, that is why I allowed you in."

"Very well," Narcissa states.

"So tell me why you are here mother, I doubt it is just to check in."

"The Dark Lord has overrun Hogwarts as you probably know," she tells him.

"And?"

"And he is still requesting all students to attend this year."

"Like hell," Draco says standing, "I am not going back there."

"It's not an option Draco, for you or your little witch," she explains.

"Do you honestly think I would risk sending her there?"

"You have no choice, he has issued trackers to locate all students, they will find you eventually," she explains to him painfully, "I suggest you speak to her, tell her you heard of this. You both need to be there in less than two weeks."

"I see that happening," he states sarcastically.

"You better start to convince her, or both of your lives will be on the line," she tells me.

Draco hears the sound of a door open upstairs causing him to jump.

"You better go," he tells him mother, "I will talk with her."

"Good," she replies as she walks over and takes up her coat, "Take care my son."

He nods and watched as he mother disappears.

He lets out a long deep breath and turns for the staircase, wondering not only how in the world he would convince Leianna of returning to Hogwarts but also, how he will be able to protect her.