Loving Bittersweet Chapter 12 Part 2

Authors Note: I just want to take a moment as say, to all the people who keep commenting about the errors in the story plot, about the changes that I make to the actually story J.K Rowling wrote... This is a fan fiction that I have made. This is how I want the story to be, that is why it is called a fan fiction. lol It will not be just the same as the story we all love and know, I do change things around to fit my story better. I just wanted to make that statement because I have received some criticizing comments that kind of bothered me. Also there are spelling errors, I am not perfect and I also don't take the time to correct every error that I make. And everyone please keep in mind, I began this story when I was in high school, it is very old. Some of the stuff that happens in the first book is kind of immature. I was a beginner. lol Now that that this over I just want to thank everyone who is reading my story and leaving comments. You all are the reason I write, you give me the inspiration to continue, so thank you :)

********************************************

How is the food honey?" Lizzy asks me from across the table.

I nod my head still in mid-bite, "It's delicious," I mumble.

She chuckles, "Glad you like it." She turns back to her food that was in front of her.

As we fell in silence I took the opportunity to glance as Draco. He was taking a sip of his drink. He must have sensed me staring and his eyes met mine. The smirk only Draco could make crossed his face. I look away, smiling myself.

"It's so lovely isn't it darling?" Lizzy said catching both Draco and my attention.

"It is, reminds me of us," Gerald replies.

I looked at them confused. Just as I was going to ask, Draco speaks up, "I'm sorry?"

"You two," Lizzy explains, "Your love is so beautiful."

I choked on my food.

"You alright?" Lizzy asks me in concern.

"I'm fine," I reply, my words coming out like a whisper.

"As I was saying young man," Lizzy states turning her attention back to Draco, "I am happy to see such a love between two young people. It's not something you see these days."

"I agree, true love is hard to find," Gerald adds.

I glance at Draco who still had a big smile plastered on his face.

"So tell me, how did you two meet?" Lizzy asks us, completely interested.

"Well, we met at school," I started looking at Draco.

"Yes, we attended the same school, "Draco agreed.

"How old are you anyway?" Gerald asks, "You look young."

"I'm nineteen," Draco lied, "And Leianna is eighteen."

I looked at him dubiously. If he was going to lie and make us older, he could have made it more correct, I was actually older than he was. Just by a few months I might add.

"So young," Lizzy says, "Is she expecting?"

I shot the food from my mouth at her question." Did I look pregnant?

"God, no" I said once I was able to talk from being choked up. This had turned into one of the most awkward dinners I have ever been part of.

"I'm sorry my dear, it's just not many people get married so young, not without reasons that is," she says apologetically.

I could see the embarrassment flush her face. It was easily to see she had regretted bring up the subject.

"It's all right," I say trying to reassure her, "I can see why you would think something like that."