Chapter 6

Cabir spinned the bottle and it stopped on him and Navya. "So Cabir truth or dare?"Navya asked.

"Dare"
"Ok then drink the coke in 7 seconds."
Cabir went towards the drinks and took a coke can while Navya timed him. They both were standing next to each other. "Ok Cabir ready....and go," she said and started the timer. "4....3.....2...." Before she could say one he finished but suddenly started choking. Navya without wasting any time ran toward him. She cupped his face with one and rubbed her other hand on his back, up and down trying to clam him. "Cabir are you ok."

He nodded and stopped coughing after a while. But Navya was too scared to leave him. She looked into his eyes and both went to there lala land. Within few moments they were lost into each other. Nandani smiled seeing them like that, while Manik was admiring her. This was the first time she smiled today. He could look at her forever but Dhruv and Aaliya interrupted all three of them.
Navya realised her palm was still on his face and quickly removed it and blushed looking down. Cabir smiled to himself and stroked his hair. While Manik got confused at why he is feeling attracted towards Nandani.
The bottle was then spanned  again and it was now on Nandani and Aaliya.
"Truth or dare Aaliya?" Nandani asked.
"Dare"
"Dare, i thought you will choose truth....ahh. Cabir you tell what dare?"

Cabir toke the advantage of the situation,"ok then tie one of your hand with the person sitting next to you with the duck tape for the rest of the game. So if we go clockwise then it's Manik. So tie your left hand with Manik's right hand." He quickly glanced at Manik who was looking at Nandani and then at Nandani who was fuming with anger and looking at the bottle.

Manik was looking at Nandani and he felt that she wouldn't like it so thought of denying it but Nandani then smiled at Dhruv and moved closer to him. This raged Manik so he quickly held Aaliya's hand and asked Cabir to tie it. Cabir very well read their body language and quickly wrapped there hands.
The bottle was then spinned again and it stopped on Manik and Dhruv. "Truth or dare?" Manik asked with evil plans in his head.
"Truth" said Dhruv failing all his monstrous plans.
"Truth, then..." He took a long pause then asked, "do you like someone?"
Dhruv took a minute to answer that and finally spoke breaking the suspense, "yes."
"Who?" Manik asked praying that it's not who he thinks.
"Well one spin, one question ok." Dhruv said avoiding the question.
"Ya right." Manik said in disappointment.

The bottle now stopped on Manik. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth," Manik said looking at Nandani.
"Truth and Manik?" Cabir said in a surprise.
"Who do you love more, your dad or you mom?" Dhruv asked.
Suddenly the pain that Nandani saw in his eyes back at the library saw it again. It pained her. She wanted to go hug him but she didn't know if she had the right or not.
"Cabir. I love Cabir more then either of them." He said after a long time.
Cabir stood and hugged him so hard that they both almost rolled on the floor dragging Aaliya along as their hands were tied."I love you more bro..."
"Guys, what the hell.....!" Screamed Aaliya with the sudden pull.
"Sorry," both apologised together.
The bottle span again and now it was Nandani and Aaliya. "Truth or dare," asked Aaliya.
"Dare," Nandani said giving glares at Manik.
"Ok, so then do a close dance with one of the boys in this room."
She looked at Cabir but then thought of Navya and chucked that idea. Then at Manik but his hands were tied or rather she was reminded of all the anger she felt for him. And the only option was Dhruv. "Dhruv will you dance with me?" Nandani asked hesitatingly.
"Of course, why not." He said in a friendly tone.

Cabir then made the situation more awkward for Nandani and Manik by suggesting a song to be played. And the song was "Bahon ke darmiyan." Without giving anyone a chance to protest, Cabir played the song.

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Dhruv asked for Nandani's hand.
Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
After getting a second thought of denying, she unwillingly placed her hand into his hands.
Jaane kya bole mann
Dole sun ke badan
While Dhruv placed his other hand on her waist.
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Nandani and Dhruv swayed left and right with the rhythm of the song.
All this while Manik looked at Nandani without blinking his eyes. Wanting to capture every movement of their dance.

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
While swaying to the beats her face turned towards Manik showing the discomfort she was going through. She looked at him with the hope to stop all this.
Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Manik was now not able to bear the pain he was getting for his heart, unaware of the reason. The only option he had was to look away. Without remembering his hand that was tied to Aaliya's, he tried to hide himself in his hand, which made Aaliya fall onto his shoulder.
Jaane kya bole mann
He quickly looked at Nandani to clarify but it was to late.
Dole sun ke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Bahon ke darmiya
Nandani misunderstood the entire scene and pushed herself closer to Dhruv. Her head was now almost touching his shoulder leaving no gap between them.

Khulte bandh hote
Nandani closed her eyes trying to understand what she was feeling. Manik didn't have the courage, so he looked away. Cabir was silently noticing both of them.
Labhon ki ye ankahi
Nandani opened her eyes when reality hit her. She realised what she was doing and immediately left him with a jerk.

She was too shocked at her action to look at anyone. Without wasting a minute she walked towards the door leaving everyone in confusion. Cabir quickly stopped the music on his iPad and opened his mouth to ask a question when she turned around and spoke. "Cabir I am not feeling so good....I think I need to rest. Please can I go. And Navya please don't follow me. Swear on me that you will only come home once the party is over."

"But Nandani....."

"Please Navya, I want you to have fun......and Cabir happy birthday in advance."
Without waiting for any respond she walked out of the house.