Chapter 5:

Tuesday morning,

Everyone was waiting for that day,and when it came now...., everyone was excited and too happy.More happier when Anne was finally going to the trip with her friends especially her lover.....Paige.

At the morning,everyone waiting at school,waiting for the trip busses to come.

"Henna,did you see Paige ?"Anne Asked Henna.

"Yeah she was just walking here from 5 mins, I guess she was searching for you"Henna Said.

"Oh thank you Henna,When...."While talking Anne saw Paige heading to the garden talking on the phone with someone.

Anne rushed to her trying to hear whom she was talking too...

"Oh,Thanks sweet heart I don't really know how to thank you maybe I would call you at the trip,Hunn',I love you a lot,Ahahahah okay here is a kiss"Paige said to the caller.

Anne was shocked....She thought that Paige returned to Mark,There were tears in her eyes,and she was heading to go back when Paige saw her...holding her hands

"Anne you finally...."Paige stopped seeing Anne crying.

"Oh, my God what's wrong ??!!"Paige asked.

"Nothing I just feel pain in my eyes and it made me tear out"Anne Said.

"You made me worried..."Paige said wipping off Anne's tears.

Anne held her hands and was about to come closer to her...When Andy appeared.

"Come on girls,the busses arrived come on"Andy Said.

The girls went to the busses,Anne sitting beside Paige holding her hand and looking at her...

Nina,Omilia,Henna,Shinda Sit behind them.

"So,I heard you talking to someone on the phone...,who was that ?"Anne Asked.

"Oh,it's my new boyfriend,Marious,I forgot to tell you about him,I was just too busy sorry babe"Paige said.

"Your new boy,boyfriend ?!"Anne asked angrily.

"What's wrong with you Anne ?!"Paige asked

"Nothing is up Paige!!!"Anne said leaving the chair and standing in the bus till the end of the road....

When they arrived to Halley House Lake,Paige felt that there was something wrong with Anne,She started to make her have fun on her own way,Getting the rest of her friends and trying to have fun,Actually Anne did had fun,They made color festival and mud,They sang,danced and laughed,They enjoyed the best of their times....

It was time to have a bath and change their clothes to return back to school,There were no Bathtubes free,

Nina just finished and told Anne to take her place,Paige was waiting for a bathtube,So Anne suggested to come with her in the same Tube as there were no Tubes avaliable,Paige found it weird but she accepted the idea....

When they both got in,they kept laughing hardly and for a moment both of them looked at each other and were silent.....Anne held Paige's arms and kissed them and suddenly hugged her...Paige did hug her back but then she left the tube.....

When they got back to the bus to return back to the school,Paige just wondered what was up with Anne,Why is she weird with her? Why did she get mad when she knew she had a new boyfriend,It was just all weird.

Paige was trembling so fast...

"What's wrong ?!!"Anne asked.

"I don't know,I just feel so cold"Paige said.

Anne took of her jacket,Put it on Paige,Hugged her and took her in her lap...Until Paige fell asleep....

Anne kept looking at her all the road back just holding her arms,twiddiling her hair,until they got back to school.

"Thank you Anne,I'm better now"Paige said.

"I was worried about you,By the way Marious called..."Anne Said.

"Oh what did he say?"Paige asked.

"I don't know I just told him you were asleep"Anne Said.

"Oh okay."Paige said giving back Anne's jacket,Anne took it from her but kept on holding her hands for a while and coming near her and nearer.....Paige felt nearly nervous and she apologized and left...

Anne kept thinking about what she has done with Paige,Did Paige now hate her ?,Did she understand what Anne wanted to do ?

Anne just wanted to apologize but she wasn't going to apologize for her feelings towards Paige....