Chapter 12:

"OMG !!,Anne you look so sexy in that out of uniform look"Omilia said to Anne.

"Thank you Omy you are way hotter I love you"Anne said.

Rina appeared looking too way hot,with her hair,make up everything ! it was just super hot

Anne wore A red Tee,Skinney Brown Jeans,Brown Boots and she just straightned her hair she looked too hot,She wore her coat,Which was also brown,

Rina...wore Brown Tee,Brown Jeans,Brown Boots,Grey jacket and some make up

Omilia just wore White,she represented the snow man,

Paige just appeared with Shinda,

Anne just looked to the ground,Paige just hugged her and asking them all how they were,The party begun,They kept dancing and laughing till the extened,

Suddenly,Paige took Anne from the crowd to a silent place where no one was there,

She told her that what she did was just a silly mistake,She never loved someone like she did love her,She told her how jealous she was when Rina was standing with her while they were on the fight,She told her that she forgave her for the punch she took,She just loves her and she doesn't want her to be mad at her..

Anne was about to leave when Paige just held her hands,taking of her coat,Hugging her hardly and kissing her,Anne started to turn on,She wasn't angry anymore,she kissed Paige back trying to make her get off her clothes but she was afraid that someone would just pop up,Also the party just ended and there was no crowd anymore,

Anne was wearing her coat when Nina just appeared.

"What are you doing here girls,?!The party is over,And why do you look so messed up like that !?"Nina asked wondering what was wrong.

"Oh,Us ?!,There is nothing what will it be !?"Anne said smiling but she was actually freaking out...

"I was just checking if you two were fine,Let's get back,they are all searching for you everywhere."Nina said.

Anne held Paige's hands looking to her eyes and laughing,They just had the best day as they thought....

"Rina,Oh God !!,Nina was about to catch us !!,I was too damn worried"Anne said.

"Are you kidding ?!!,you were about to make out at school ANNE!!,That can not be done,Just control your self !!!"Rina said freaking out.

"I am already,It's just we were on a fight and I just missed her so much !!"Anne answered,her eyes were shinning from happiness.

"Where is Paige anyways now ?!"Rina asked.

"She is in the bathroom adjusting her clothes..."Anne answered.

"OMG !!! did she take off her clothes ?!!"Rina screamed.

"Husshhhh,No she didn't she didn't,Don't freak out like that !!,Calm down!"Anne said putting her hand on Rina's mouth.

"We would see what's the end of that shit Anne,I'm not comfortable...."Rina said.

"Don't worry sweet heart you know me well"Anne answered Rina who was actually getting out of her mind.

Class time,

"Anne Johan ?!"Asked a girl from the girls of the next class.

"Yes ?!"Anne answered.

"You've got a christmas letter"The girl answered.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!"Anne screamed out.

"That day was the best thing that ever happened to me,I just can't live without you anymore,I never loved or going to love someone like how I loved you Anne,You are being my everything,my life and even my BREATH,I wish we should just make out,I just wish to be naked infront of you and just to be all yours,I'll always love you...P.S:I like your pretty little mouth"(Paige's letter)

"Oh God,If I could just go and kiss her now !!"Anne wished.

After classes,Genna kept looking at Anne and Paige's looks and laughs,She just liked how they were both talking,smiling,laughing everything....She decided to try to make Anne love her as she used to as how as she loves Paige....

At the end of the day...

Anne returned back home,she was the happiest ever

She watched the videos they have recorded together,How Shinda's smile was beauiful,How Rina was too pretty,How Andy just danced,How Omilia was too way funny,How Paige was the prettiest lady she has ever met....

Anne remembered that Paige gave her a X-mas present...

She went and opened it

It was a medal written on it "P.A.I.G.E"

Anne just kept kissing the medal as if it was Paige and she put it in her bag....