Chapter 14:

New day at Lowood,

There was a small test at the school so many of the girls came....including Rina and the others

Anne looked so pale as if she was tired she excused them to go to the bathroom....Nina and Paige went after her to see what was wrong with her ,and Rina was about to join them when Omilia stopped her...

"Rina,I need to talk with you about something very important.."Omilia said.

"What's wrong ?!"Rina asked.

"Well,I saw something the day you girls were absent...I was with Shinda searching all over the break for Paige and Anne And I found them...."Omilia stopped.

"Then....?"Rina asked very worried.

"Well,both of them were in the same bathroom....Can you imagine it Rina ?!"Omilia asked.

"Omilia are you kidding,They were talking about a conversation about Mrs/Britt they didn't want anyone to know it,They said they were doing everything just to remove her...that's why they were just hiding to talk about it as they wanted,you know Anne is always too secretive"Rina said making up this story just to hide what Anne and Paige were doing...

Rina simply left to the bathroom to see Anne....Paige and Nina were waiting for Anne,She excused them for 5 minuites with Anne...And when she went out...

"What the fuck were you doing with Paige in the bathroom on Thursday ??!!"Rina asked Anne raising her voice and was about to hit when Anne stopped her..

"What are you talking about ??!!"Anne said very nervous and asked Rina to lower her voice.

"Lower my voice ??!!,Now lower my voice ?!,Are you kidding me ???,Anne you are just out of your mind,And all that shit must stop at once !!!"Rina said to Anne.

"What shit ?!!,can't you see me I can't even talk !! and you are just screaming at my face now ?!,What do you want to know Rina ?!"Anne asked.

"Tell me what was going on with Paige Anne !,Anne you aren't a lesbian so why are you being so ??!!"Rina asked very angrily.

"Well,I love her !,then I guess I am,Wanna know what happened ??!,Well okay....We actually made out Rina...And know what ?!,I liked it...And if I had the chance to repeat it I would....I will do it again and again.....Paige and I are just pefrect like that ! and I like it and if you are annoyed try not to be jealous of Paige Babe...."Anne said so challenging.

Rina gave Anne a punch to her face telling her Wake up !!!,That's enough WAKE UP !!!!!

Rina left....Anne stood for a miniute alone...

Paige appeared...

"What is wrong with Rina ??!!"Paige asked.

"Paige,Do you love me?"Anne asked.

"Such a stupid question,How can't I love my life...."Paige said smiling.

"I was just thinking....I also wish to be with you next year at class so we would be more free and connected..."Anne said.

"About the class....I guess it's not going to work out"Paige said.

"Why ?!!"Anne asked.

"I didn't want to tell you but you need to know...That next year I'll leave our department and move to the same department of Andy's which is the IGCSE....Just don't freak out please.....We will stay connected...Bestfriends...Lovers....And I would still see you in the break but it would be hard for some times.....I just won't be able to see you between classes anymore....."Paige said.

"What that shit you just said ??!!!"Anne asked raising her voice that everyone gathered around them.

"Tell me that what you said was just a joke and nothing from what you said was going to happen!!!"Anne said about to weep.

"Anne,can you just calm down ??!!"Paige asked.

"Calm down !??,you are just telling me that you are going to be a part from me and you just want me to calm down ??!!"Anne asked freaking out.

"Girls,what's going on ?!!"Andy asked trying to calm Anne down who was crying madly..She pushed Andy and ran away.....

"What's wrong ??!!!......"Nina asked.

"It's just next year I'm moving to the IGSCE....."Paige said.

"Really ?!,Good that one."Rina said.

"Rina !!!??"Shinda,Omilia,Nina and Andy said.

"What...?!,Don't you see ?!,Don't you see how Anne is just down and that Paige is just to cold !!??,Don't you see how Anne is loosing everything because of Paige ?!...I'm done !,I almost lost my bestfriend for some crap Paige did and that's enough!...."Rina said.

"Well,i'm sorry if I caused you any problems...From now on you won't even bother to see my face....But I won't leave Anne......Maybe we have some drama...But I know she is just too way sad and that's why she just left now....."Paige said and left.

"You shouldn't have said that...."Omilia said.

"Don't you see ?!,Omilia you are the smartest one here,is this situation just normal ?!,Paige is just too selfish,She only thinks about herself and I'm done with her....and now I want to stay alone...."Rina said.

"I see that what Paige did was for her sake...She just want to get better in the education,I guess Anne is just over reacting..."Andy said.

"Anne just loves Paige in such a weird way....But she's right...Paige just thinks about herself and about what she wants and that's why she chose this,Even without telling anyone of us.....Anne got surprised......"Nina said.

"I feel sorry for her...."Shinda said.