Chapter 6:

Girls sitting at Dales hall,Anne didn't show up...Paige was waiting for her for the first time feeling something weird about Anne,After a while Anne appeared

"Oh,where were you, you scared me!,why are you late ?!"Paige asked nervously.

"Nothing just my bus was late."Anne said looking to the ground.

There were silence,Everyone spoke except Anne,They were all commenting about the trip except Anne,Rina felt there was something wrong with Anne

"Anne can I talk with you for a miniute ?"Rina asked.

"Yeah sure"Anne answered going with Rina to another place.

"So what is wrong with you ?! I see there is something happened I guess when you were at the trip.Did you had a fight with Paige ?!,I'm really sorry darling I wasn't able to come you know...."Rina Said.

"Rina come on don't apologize I'm okay,I just feel Paige is annoying nowadays !,Having every now on a new boyfriend and it's just freaking me out !!"Paige said.

"Why will that be freaking you out Anne ?!"Rina asked surprised.

"Nothing can I just stay alone please, now ?!"Anne said leaving heading back to her class,She was just thinking about Marious and how to make Paige love her only ONLY HER !

At break time....

Anne was just reading a book staying alone,Came up Paige standing infront of her and closing Anne's book

"Now,Tell me what's going on now !"Paige said.

"Paige it's just..."Anne said.

"Yeah what is wrong with you Anne!,You were never so secretive like this with me !!"Paige asked angrily.

"Whatever Paige...."Anne said getting ready to leave when Paige held her arms and hugged her hardly whispering in her ears,If you love me please tell me what was going on.

Anne was just feeling so comfortable losing her self in Paige's lap she wished she could just whisper back and tell her I love you Paige...

"It's about Marious..."Anne said.

"What's up with him ?!"Paige asked.

"Well,I never felt comfortable for that boy actually,I made a fake account yesterday on facebook Called Enna Lina,A picture of a sexy girl and we kept talking,And I asked him if he loved someone,he didn't even mention your name and even if he did, he would throw any girl he knew  for the sake of Enna that girl's body was too way hot....,I'm sorry Paige but that boy doesn't really deserve you"Anne said.(What Anne said was true).

"He.....What ?!"Paige asked wasn't able to answer.Her eyes were full of tears and she left screaming and crying for the second hurt in her heart she had....

Anne ran after her trying to calm her down,Telling her that there is still that person that Paige didn't recoginize that would make Anne the happiest and they kept talking until Paige stopped crying for some times.

Anne made her have some fun with the rest of the friends....

When the day was over at the bus,Anne just kept wondering why she did that fake account and what will she benfit from that ?!

She talked with her teacher about it over and over again !

Anne realized that Paige actually became all her life.

She decided to tell her,her true feelings even if Paige's reaction won't be that good for Anne....