Chapter 2

Jakob came into the classroom late. He sits next to me actually. Why was he late? No sleep? Woke up late? Traffic? I guess I'll ask. He sat down next to me.
  "Hey, why were you late? Class started twenty minutes ago.." I ask. He looks up at my with dull eyes and rolled up one of his sleeves. There were bite marks. Ew! Did his dogs attack him or something?! He lied down on the desk and slept. At the end of the class I shook his shoulder. He got up groggily and looked at me with a dead look. "Uhm.. J-Jakob, it's the end of class. It's lun-" I shrieked as he shoved my down, scratching my face. He bit into my shoulder and tore my skin. I shrieked and tried to push him off.
  I was losing too much blood. I felt dizzy.
   I'm dying right?
         I'm getting eaten by another      
human..
My vision is blurring and it's red..
Goodbye world..

3rd person
  Ilsa walked to the music room for recess. Her teacher had fallen asleep on his desk. "Must've been tired, Eh? Ugh, that sounded so Canadian.." She giggled while walking to her percussion instruments. She looked up as she started practicing some different beats, her teacher getting up.
"Awake now I see, Mrs. Renock? Well, now that you're up, I wanted to talk about.." She faded her talking as her short teacher growled. "What, why are you growling? That's a dog thing. Well and cats.. Hey I actually have five cats, don't you have like three? Oh, hey, what abou-" Ilsa shrieked as her teacher lunged to tackle her.
  They fell, making multiple instruments fall with. A xylophone falls from one of the higher shelves and lands on the teacher's legs, they crack and start to bleed. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" Ilsa shouts while scrambling up. She grabs a mallet just incase as she stumbles back. "H-how..?" Ilsa mutters as the teacher stands up perfectly fine with destroyed legs.
  The teacher lunges once more, tackling them to the ground again. Ilsa panics as she holds her teacher away by the shoulder. Frozen in terror for a second, she starts smashing her drum's mallet into the teachers temple and hits the zombie's eye. She backs up, face splattered with the blood from her teacher's eye, as it falls limp and continues to smash it's bleeding head into the ground. She sits there shaking before jumping up, scratching open part of her arm on one of the broken drums.
  She holds her arm and runs to try and find the principal only to come faced with a few kids hitting the door with the same dead faced look. She backs up again, eyes starting to tear up. Ilsa takes a deep breath as she runs to get a few more instruments that are better suited to be weapons- just in case.
  She takes a bigger mallet from one of the largest percussion instruments and also takes one of the teachers safety scissors- it may be safety but she could still stab an eye out. She takes a deep breath and opens the door. The three kids start to stumble in, growling. Ilsa swings the mallet with all of her force into one kid's head, both the mallet and the head hitting the wall. The force of the hit to the wall rippled up her arm in pain and to her shoulder as the kids brains splattered agains the wall and the corpse falls. Taking another deep breath, Ilsa drops the mallet and tackles another to the ground, stabbing its eye. She gags at the sight and gets up, grabbing the mallet again and swinging it up, she brings it back down onto the last kid's head and falls immediately.
  Ilsa looks at her shaking hands, which are holding the mallet and scissors. She did what she did and there's no turning back now anyways. She lifts the mallet to ready a swing and starts running out of the music room to try and find any of her friends, zombies or not. At least, that's what she figured they were. If they weren't, she'd be a murderer.. But we all die in the end anyways, right?
  Slashing the ones that attacked her as she runs, she sprints as fast as possible to the locker rooms first. Anna and Reese were there, right? They train for track, she remembers correctly. They had to be here.
  She slams open the girls locker room, seeing blood on Anna's locker and a dead one near Reese's. "Of course Reese was the one to kill one.." She rolls her eyes but goes back to being serious. If there's a dead one and blood on their lockers, were they both bit? Did they turn? She turns around and sprints off again. Even if they did get bit, she couldn't worry about it now. She had to get the principal to have the kids evacuate.
  Smashing one more kids head in with the mallet as it lunged for her in the bathroom, she stood up. Panting, she gazed at herself in the mirror. She.. Looked like a monster.. Her short hair had dried blood already, her clothes and face stained with blood. The mallet looked like she just killed someone, well, - she did - but that's not the point.
  "I bet Reese and Hanna have already had fun killing all the kids.." She laughed out. But that wasn't true, she didn't think that lowly of her best friends. No matter how cool or badass they pretended to be, they all knew that inside they were just scared little girls. All of them were, including herself.
  "No denying that.." She said to herself,  grabbing a hand full of water from the sink and drinking. She wiped her mouth, which smeared the blood on her cheek. She sprinted out of the bathroom and to the school's office, opening the door and closing it behind her. She checked the principals office, he was in the corner of the room, half his face smashed to bits behind him.
  Sighing, Ilsa left. "Why do we have to fight for survival..?"

R.I.P
Jakob
Classmate
Mrs. Renock
Music zombies