Chapter 3

I was in the office, working behind my desk. Typing away at the keyboard, I looked up as a kid walked into the room. "Mrs. Dorn..? I got scratched, can I have some pain relievers and a bandage?" The kid said. I smiled at them. "Sure? May I see your cut first..?" I ask, getting up to get the medicine. The kid holds up her arm, a huge gash going from her wrist to her elbow. It was bruised already and she hissed in pain when she moved it.
"Oh my.. We should call an ambulance, not get a bandage..! Here, rest in the school's bed." I patted the bed and she lied down. She fell asleep as I turned away to call the ambulance.
"Hello?" I greeted the person on the other end of the line. "Yeah, one of the kids at sch-" I shrieked in pain as the kid bit into my arm, tearing the skin away from the muscles.
I dropped the phone as I start bleeding heavily. I fell to the ground as the kid started tearing more of my arm apart. I passed out from blood loss.

3rd person

  Hanna and Juliette were walking to the school's court yard for lunch. They swung their lunch boxes as Juliette tampered with her camera. Juliette was apart of yearbook, so she was going around getting pictures. She aimed it at Hanna and said, "smile!~"
Hanna grinned at the camera and held up a peace sign. Juliette frowned and took a picture. "You do remember that we can't put that stuff in the year book, right?"
  "Exactly!" Hanna replied, smiling and tossing her lunch box in the nearest bench under a tree. Juliette rolls her eyes and sits down, setting her camera next to her as she pulls out her lunch- a pb&j. "But Hanna, if you don't let me take a picture now, the other yearbook students will either snap a horrible photo or you won't be in the yearbook at all. I mean, minus the class pictures."
  "So?" Hanna asks while stuffing her sandwich in her face. "I don't like pictures, especially when it's in a book for all of the school to see." Juliette grumbled and ate the rest of her lunch, waving to a yearbook friend.
  Juliette stood up after finishing her lunch. "Twenty minutes to spare. I'm putting my lunch box back in the cafeteria. Coming with?" Hanna nodded, finishing her chocolate. Hopping up and following Juliette,
Hanna nearly trips. Bumping into someone, she apologizes. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you and it was an accident and it was my fault and- hey, what...?" The person lunges at her- it was one of the tiny tot sixth graders. Hanna moved out of the way and ran back up to Juliette.
"Hey, was that kid ok..? She seemed a little off." Juliette asked. "I have no clue. Maybe, but they just lunged at me." Hanna replied. They both look around, some of the other kids had the same look as the one that attacked Hanna but it didn't seem that odd, right?
  I mean, it was school. So shouldn't some kids have that look? Oh well. The duo made it to the cafeteria and tossed their lunch boxes in the lunch box bin. They looked at the cook's work space and cringed when they saw a group of eight, seventh and fifth graders attacking and killing the cooks with the same look.
  Well, since it's the cooks, something must be going on. They shouldn't have that dead look, they had an easy job. Pretty much just microwaving food and reheating crappy pizza.
  One of the seventh graders, Nathan, had taken one of the extremely unneeded knives(basically a mini sword) from the kitchen and sliced one of the cooks heads off. A fifth grader, Henry, took one of the heavy mixers and dropped it on one of the crawling cook's head with the help of an eighth grader named Wade. Another seventh grader-Elise- (who was as short as the second graders) tried to help Nathan and had her shoulder bit and torn to pieces.
  The two girls walk over to them, Juliette kicking the zombified chef away and Hanna immediately grabbing a knife, chopping it into Elise's head. Pulling the knife that was half stuck in the girls skull, Hanna puts it back. Juliette panics. "That's murder, Hanna!" Hanna shrugs.
  "She was gonna die anyways, right?" She turns to the small group of kids hiding out in the cafeteria. "So what's going on?" Henry cowers while crying to Wade. Nathan rolls his eyes. "The zombie apocalypse, Duh! Have you never watched any zombie movies before? Sheesh.."
  Juliette holds up a bloodied finger. "But isn't that technically impossible? I mean, they're dead and every organ shuts down immediately after they die so there wouldn't be any ways to get them back to life without those shocks things-"
  "Oh shush, accept the apocalypse Juliette." Hanna says, laughing. Juliette questions Hanna's sanity for a second before shaking it off. "So basically we'll have to fight for survival..?" Juliette asks. Nathan facepalms. "What the heck do you think?" Juliette rolls her eyes.
  Hanna sits on the ground. "So who's all here? I see we have Reese's senpai and his brother-"
"What?"
"There's also that dead idiot, Elise."
"Hey!"
"I see her dumb sister is here too-"
"Ok, that's rude!"
"There's also Nathan who I don't know an insult for-"
"Why thank you."
"And there's me and Juliette and is that it..?" Hanna finishes.
Nathan nods. "Pretty sure that's it. So is this gonna be like a zombie survival group? The cafeteria group? We'll have to name us something more creative.. How about.. The lost souls?"
  Hanna shrugs. "Sounds good to me. But we should really try and find all our friends. And we're in the kitchen so there's weapons right? I'll take a knife.   Juliette you stay here and watch whoever stays behind. Reese's senpai and his brother, you stay here. I'm sure she'd kill me if I got you killed. Nathan and Meg can come with me to find survivors. If there's any kids coming to the cafeteria, let them in if they're from the school." Hanna says, getting up and passing some decent sized knifes to Meg and Nathan.
  She turns around and puts her hands on her hips at the exit of the cafeteria. "Now I have a question for you two. Are you ready to fight for survival?"

R.I.P
Mrs. Dorn
Recess girl
Zombie chefs
Elise