5. Plot holes

Dan's POV

I looked over to her. She looked so peaceful and beautiful in her sleep, not to be creepy or anything I-I don't normally watch people in their sleep.
"Wake up love" I said softly. She fell asleep halfway through the drive, I avoided any plot holes to keep her from waking up. I turned down the volume of the radio, the singers voice playing slowly in the background.

It was 7am on a Sunday morning and I was parked in front of our houses. She fluttered her eyes open, revealing her beautiful green eyes. She smiled and sat up properly, "Morning."

"Morning" I smiled back. "Let's go in, I think they're expecting us."
She yawned and smiled. I exited the car and opened the door for her, "shall we go Madame?" I said in a posh accent. With the lack of sleep I think I may have gone a little bit loopy.

"Why yes, we shall Daniel." She mimicked. We stuck out her hand and giggled. We walked to my house hand in hand, greeted by none other than my sister Fran, well not exactly greeted, more like eyeing us from the window looking rather giggly.

"I fucking knew you two would end up together." She laughed. "Mum, Dad! Daniels here with Aurora."

"Hi dears, would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes please, we left kinda late so we didn't get to have breakfast." Aurora explained.

"Oh Aura you should've said earlier, you must be starving!"

We sat at the dinner table, food spread across it. Oh god, Fran must've told mum that Aurora and I are dating, that's why she's got this whole feast going on. "Aura dear, I've called your parents over for breakfast so they will be coming any moment now."

"Oh, okay cool. Isla what's the occasion?" She questioned. To be honest I want to know too, because I don't know what is happening right now. Why is there a huge arrangement of food? Mum usually never cooks this much unless there's an occasion, so this must be pretty goddamn special for mum to be cooking this much.

"Helloooooo! We're here!" Aurora's parents announced. After living next to each other for years your parents end up being best friends, it's quite funny actually.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen and everything in between because I support the LGBTQ+ communit-"

"Fran you do this everytime, we get it."

"As I was rudely interrupted by Daniel here I would like to say my baby brother and our sweet Ari here are now dating! Oh our sweet sweet babies, wait till Nora here's this, pancakes all around!"

Aurora spat out her drink and laughed. Oh my god Fran I'm going to actually kill her. I didn't know what to say, I gave my parents and her parents an unapologetic smile.
All eyes were on me and Aurora. "I mean, it was bound to happen someday, I'm not surprised." Bobby, Aurora's dad smirked.

+

I look at Aurora, and looked up, signalling that we should go upstairs. She nods and tells our parents that we were going to go up to my room.
"Fran must've heard our conversation the other day, I swear to god I'm going to kill her."

She shrugged, "well I mean my window was open so it was pretty hard to miss."

"Yeah Ari, I heard everything you and Daniel said whilst I was taking a dump, very entertaining, plot twist was amazing. Overall pretty good plot, would make an amazing book of you ask me." Fran screamed from her room. As much as I hate Fran sometimes she always manages to say the funniest things and make my day, sometimes Aurora can hear her random banters, and the both is us can hear her laughs coming from her room.

"Shut up" she laughed as she flopped onto my bed. "Now, Danny boy, that song you were talking about, please show."

"Oh fine, just for you. This is er-Daniel in the Den.

Moving along at a pace unknown to man
Go go go go go go
Go go go go go

And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers
And for every king that died
Oh they would crown another
And it's harder than you think
Telling dreams from one another
And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers

And felled in the night
By the ones you think you love
They will come for you
And felled in the night
By the ones you think you love
They will come for you

Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand
Go go go go go go
No no no no no"

[[ Aloha readers!!
Wow two updates in one night!? Damn gurl. Sorry for the slow updates, school has just started and stuff. Please don't forget to vote, comments are always appreciated and also sneak in a cheeky follow (;

-Denise xx ]]