8. Tipsy

Aurora's POV

Kyle is a very interesting guy, his love for cat's is well...interesting. He's weird (in a good way), carefree, and hilarious. Also quite tall for his age too- I might add. After dinner we stayed for about another hour and then went home, because it was a school night. Dan and Kyle seemed to get along quite well, he found out Kyle plays a whole load of instruments, which made him more interested in Kyle.

I tuck myself into bed and grab my laptop. No new emails. I log onto MySpace and linger on there for a while. I add Kyle as a friend and shut my laptop.

+

2 weeks later

The school year has been going so quickly, the summer break is almost approaching and that means exams. Dan, Kyle and I have been studying non-stop. Our first exam is next week and the suitcases under my eyes look like they are over-baggaged. Ha ha, I'm hilarious. But thank god, two more months and we are out of this shit hole. And also thank god its Friday. I hear my phone buzz.

Amanda <3 : Hey shitface! Im back in Leeds come to mine in an hour, wear something good were going out.

Me: OMG really??!

Amanda <3: Yes really get ur ass ready

Me: okayyy

I did as she said and got ready. I straightened my hair and applied my makeup, the usual, concealer, mascara and eyeliner. I put on my blue high-waisted jeans, black cropped shirt, and black and white converse.

"Dan!" I shout from across my room, hopefully his window his open. "Get ready, were going to Amanda's"

"When did she get back?" he shouts back.

"I don't know, but hurry, meet me at the front in 5."

I went downstairs and went to find mother dearest. "Mum!"

She emerges out of no-where and looks at me with a confused look. "I'm going to Amanda's tonight, I might stay the night also, if that's okay with you?"

"Okay hunny, just be back before dinner tomorrow."

I nod and kiss my mum on the cheek. My parents were never strict on me, they gave me my freedom just as long as I don't have sex, do drugs, drink, and do things I'll regret. I've done two out of four of them, have fun guessing which! I am quite close to my parents, since I don't have any other siblings. My parents are young, maybe that's the reason why they aren't all that strict.

+

I lean on my car, waiting for Dan. He comes out wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans. He adjusts his glasses and smiles at me.

"Let's go"

We drove to Amanda's house, it wasn't too far away from where we lived, maybe a 6-7 minute drive. I turned on the radio, to my surprise Dan still had the CD we had playing from the drive on. "I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy played, we sang along to the upbeat song. Carelessly, belting out lyrics. Occasionally laughing to the point of not breathing.

After two songs we had arrived to Amanda's house. There was a lot of people already heading in, she never mentioned a house party. I don't want a repeat of last week so I make it my goal to stick with Dan. "Aurie! Dan!" She shouted.

"You didn't tell me it was a house party? I thought we were going out..." I say. She shrugs, oh you never know with this girl. She drags us into the house, hoards of people coming in after us. I don't plan on staying for the whole night, I'm not really feeling the vibe after what happened last week.

10 pm.
I was slightly tipsy, I could still articulate proper sentences and such, but I've gone a bit loopy. Dan wasn't any better, he was drunkly dancing ontop of a table. I sat on the island bench over looking him. I swayed to the beat of the song, sipping on water now and again seeing as I didn't want a killer hangover in the next morning.

Dan came up to me with a lopsided grin, giggling slightly. "Aurorieeeee" he slurs as he kisses my nose, bursting out in giggles. As fun as it is watching Daniel here drunk I think we need to head home. I decide on walking home since the two of us are clearly not fit to be driving.

"C'mon Dan, let's go home you're drunk."

"Finee" he frowns. I lead him out of the house and we start walking. He intertwined our fingers, swinging our hands every step we took. "Let's skip!"

"Fuck, Dan-No!" I say as he skips off, pulling me behind him. I trip and roll my ankle. "Shit, ow" I whine.

"Aurorie?" He said as he looked for me, as he noticed that I was on the floor he gasped. "Aurorie! Oh my god are you okay oh no I'm so sorry!" He sobbed. He sat down next to me and put me inbetween his legs, hugging me from behind. "I didn't mean to I'm sorry"

"Dan. Dan. It's fine, I've just rolled my ankle I'm fine." I laugh. Poor boy, he must've had a freight. We continued to make our way back home, it took a little longer seeing as I had to limp. Dan kept asking me if he could carry me home like a princess, I refused because he is an extremely clumsy drunk.

We finally arrived home, I lead Daniel up the stairs and brand him to his room. He tucked himself in and pulled me in next to him. How could I refuse? Those stormy blue eyes could persuade anyone. I turned around so I was facing him, he had his eyes shut and a goofy smile on his face. He opens one eye and kisses me on the forehead.
"Night Aurie"

"Night Danny" I whisper.

+

Hey readers!

Loving the fluff and chapter fillers? Bc I am.

Protip: don't get used to it

Please don't forget to vote! I would really like some comments about my story bc I've got 0 so far :(

-Denise x