Part 27

Dan's POV:

"I felt something" I confessed. Phil's face was completely blank, this was worse than anything. I wanted him to tell me that it was completely normal or to slap me round the face. But silence was  worse than anything I could of ever imagined. "Dan" He whispered sounding annoyed, "what did it mean?" 
"I don't know Phil. I just felt something okay" I whined, "I really don't want too, I love Rebecca but... that kiss... it wasn't nothing". "You need to tell Rebecca" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, hey Rebecca." I started, "Can you come over, like now?" I asked awkwardly. "yeah sure! I'll be there in 5 minutes!" she chirped. Hearing her positive voice made me feel so bad, she didn't know what was gonna happen. 

"Hey d-slice" She teased walking in. "hey Rebecca" I muttered. "You didn't call me TriBecca to annoy me, whats wrong?" She asked. God, she knew me so well. I gazed at her beautiful brown hair and her enchanting blue eyes. Her lips looked so plump and red, all I wanted to do was kiss her. 
I quickly pulled her close to me and slammed my lips onto hers moving fast, reluctantly she kissed back after a while. I pushed her back onto the door and the kiss became more heated, her hands found their way into my hair messing it up and my hands wandered up her t shirt. I savoured the moment, this could our be our last kiss. "Rebecca I..." I muttered breaking the kiss, "you have to tell me whats wrong. I won't judge". I took in a big breath "Rebecca, I... I um" this was it, I was gonna say it. This could be the end of our relationship. "Rebecca I... I- I THINK SWORD ART ONLINE IS OVER RATED" I splurged out. " Was that it?" she asked, "I'm sorry Dan but i'm gonna have to judge you. How can you think that?! Sword art online is amazing" I simply shrugged my shoulders trying to dodge the current conversation. 

I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I tell her what happened, now for all of tonight i'm gonna have this secret on my shoulders. "COS EVERYTIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELIN" blasted from the living room. I darted there to see what was happening. "Oh my God, a really cliché noughties pop song!".  Of -fucking course it was this song. It was gonna be a long night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you tell her then?" Phil asked walking into my room. "I was going to and then I... I didn't." I confessed. "DAN!"Phil scolded, "you realise that she's gonna find out eventually and you should be the one to tell her". Phil then walked off leaving me alone in my room with my thoughts. 

What if someone saw us. What if they took photos and posted them. What if Rebecca already knew. Tomorrow I was definitely going to tell her. 

Dun Dun Dun! The next chapter is gonna be the last one! I'm kinda sad though, i've really grown attached to some of the characters (Yeah I know how sad). Sorry for the very short, shit chapter the next one will be good. So let me know in the comments what you think is gonna happen- how will Rebecca react? Also I don't mean to beg but, it would mean so much to me if you could vote this chapter it really helps get the story out there! Thanks I love you all
-Sarah