Part 5

Rebecca's POV: 
*one month later*

Over the past couple weeks, I had been starting to hang out with Dan and Phil a lot more. We would see each other at least three times a week and if we weren't seeing each other we would constantly text and skype. They were staying over at my place for a bit because there heating broke in February, leaving it an ice palace. 

I quickly stirred the milk into three coffees for all of us, picked them slowly and walked to lounge carefully trying not to drop them. "here we go guys" I beamed putting all the cups down on the coffee table. Dan grabbed his cup and leaned back on the sofa, I took mine as well and sat down next to him. "Come on Phil, the coffees gonna get cold" I told Phil who's eyes where glued to the television as he was playing my copy of the ocarina of time. "Phillll" Dan begged sounding like an old dad, "Have your coffee" "Ugh fine" Phil moaned grabbing his cup and gulping it down, after he was finished he slammed the cup down and continued to play.

"Such a child" Dan remarked rolling his eyes and picking up all the mugs and taking them to the kitchen. Suddenly my phone started to ring, I checked the caller ID and it was the bbc, "Shit, gotta take this" I informed the guys and ran off to my room to answer it. "Hello Rebecca Jones, this is just a reminder that next week shooting begins for your documentary" A lady spoke. "oh okay, thank you" I responded politely. 

Shit. I forgot it was next week, everything had gone so fast. I hadn't even told Dan and Phil yet. I stumbled back to the lounge and sat down on the sofa, but this time far away from Dan. I walked in on Dan's hyena laugh and Phil laughing on the floor. "Oh my God Rebecca!" Dan laughed, "You missed it! Phil got up really quickly and started walking to the bathroom, but he tripped over a wire, and it was so funny!" Dan cried wiping some tears away from his eyes. 

Even though i'd only known them for about a month, I was sure going to miss these dorks. "Guys, I should've told you this earlier" I started, "The bbc offered me a job to do something and the filming takes five months". Their faces had no expression whatsoever, I played with my finger nervously while I waited for their responses. "Congratulations!" Phil started "We're so happy for you" Dan continued. Was it my imagine, or did Dan look kind of upset. Phil did seem happy for me but with Dan he seemed as if he didn't want me to go. 

------------------------------one week later--------------------------------

"Shit" I cursed under my breath as I checked the time on my phone. Mt taxi was picking me up at 9 am and it was 8:50 and I hadn't even finished packing, I fell asleep last night when I tried to finish it. I grabbed some t shirts from my wardrobe and stuffed them in my suitcase, I also put in a few dresses just in case. I packed a bag full of makeup and toiletries because we would be moving around a lot. 

Okay, I think I might be done and it's 8:58, fuck. I have to drag two heavy suitcases all the way down my block of apartments in 2 minutes. Well thats going to be fun. I dragged them down the stairs with all my might and somehow managed to get outside!

My taxi was already there and the driver looked quite angry that I was a little bit late, he got out the car and put the bags away in the boot for me. I sat in the back of the car and breathed a huge sigh of relief, I'm a responsible adult! 'Have fun filming and Good luck!' a text from Phil read, at least someone was thinking of me. 

When we got to the airport I realised that I was running late for my flight due to the horrendous traffic getting here. I grabbed my bags and ran for my life to my gate. Loads of people were staring, but I could not miss this flight so I didn't really care. Eventually I got to my gate, just getting there on time. I was so out of breath, God I was unfit.