Chapter 7

Jacob's POV
I want to be more than a friend. No, I have to be more than a friend. That's the whole reason I came here. I must be more then a friend, or at least tell her my feelings.

"Hey Jenna. Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" I ask her. Maybe this will be a chance to let everything out.

"Sure. Let's go now," she says.

When we arrive at the café, we order our drinks and sit down at a table. I take a sip of my drink and so does Jenna.

"You know, I'm glad you came over here to settle things. It's nice being your friend again," she tells me.

"There's that word again," I mumble under my breath. She looks at me with her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. 

"Huh?"

"Friend. That word just doesn't explain how I feel about you. I want to be more than friends. I want a future with you. I don't know what it looks like and I don't know exactly what I want it to look like, but as long as it's with you, it's perfect.
You're so beautiful, it's crazy. You just simply smiling lights up my day and gives me hope that whatever mess I'm going through will be okay. You give me hope when I have home. I need you in my life. You're the girl that I've known for only 3 years, but I'm still fully in love with you. Please be mine again, Jenna. I need you in my life. Please," I tell her, progressively becoming louder as I become more passionate about what I'm saying. A smile creeps upon Jenna's face.

"That- thank you for saying that, truly. I'll be yours again," she tells me. I smile brightly and we both stand up, leaning in for a kiss. It suddenly fazes me that everyone in the café is clapping and everyone heard everything I told her. We both pull away, me gently wrapping a hand around Jenna's waist.

"Let's ditch this joint, shall we?" I say. She chuckles.

"We shall."

Jenna's POV

"Should we head home now?" I say to Jacob as we are in the park, watching the sunset with our legs dangling down from a tree.

"Let's just wait a bit," he says leaning his head on my shoulder. "I just want to absorb this moment a little longer."
I intertwine our hands together and kiss his head.

A few minutes go by and I feel myself growing more and more tired. Deciding that I don't want me nor Jacob to fall off the true due to sleepiness, I nudge him and speak up.

"I'm tired. I think we should get going so neither of us fall because we're tired," I tell him. He chuckles and hops of the tree and I follow after him. He intertwines one of our hands together and cheekily smiles at me. I can't help but smile back at him too.

Hey guys! Would you kill me if I skipped a couple years ahead? Comment your thought about it please! And I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. I don't have an excuse for it, I just haven't really gotten around to doing it. I'm really sorry I'm a crappy author, but here's an update! Remember to comment your thoughts on my question!