Chapter 19

Jenna's POV
*one week later*

Jacob, Brandon, Kasey, Carson, Mark, and me are in the waiting room. Hunter and Layla are finding out whether the baby will be a girl or boy.
After a while of waiting, they finally come out with smiles on there faces.
"So what's the baby gender?" I ask.

"Babies," Hunter corrects me. I look at him confused until I come to the realization that they are having not one, but two children. A smile comes upon my face as this comes to mind.

"Oh my god! Congrats you guys!" I exclaim, hugging Hunger and Layla.

"Your twins will be beautiful with you two the parents," I say. They smile at each other.

"Thanks Jenna," Hunter says. I smile at him and Layla.

*back at home*

"Hey Jenna, I was gonna go out with the guys tonight. Is that okay?" Jacob asks.

"Of course Jacob," I say. He smiles at me then pecks my lips. I remember in elementary school how kissing use to be a huge deal. Now it's just like a stranger can kiss you and it wouldn't be weird. Strange how fast time changes along with your age.

He leaves with his friends later that night and I sit on my bed with Jacob's laptop watching Lizzza vines (she's an amazing viner, and incredibly funny). After a while, I hear the front door open and shut. Weird, Jacob shouldn't be back yet.

My bedroom door suddenly flies open I jump practically 5 feet in the air. I snap my head over to that direction and to my surprise, Mark stands there. His blonde hair is an absolute disaster and it's clear that he's not in a great state.

"Mark, why are you drunk?" I say with a worried tone. He says nothing and just stares me down in a bit of a creepy way. I'm about to ask if he's alright until I'm suddenly pushed against the wall harshly and he roughly kisses my jaw in a way that makes my stomach drop.

"Mark! What are you doing!" I shout.

(Okay, I'm not going into detail with this part because I barely ever even say the word, but I'll just quickly explain it. Mark, um, rapes Jenna and stuff like that and she's still a virgin and ya. That was strange for me to write, but I thought this was a good idea that someone gave me)

"You better not tell anyone about this," he growls as he puts his clothes back on. I nod my head, more tears running down my face.

When he leaves, I scramble my clothes back on. I look in the mirror in the bathroom and look at myself that's full of tears. I'm not innocent anymore. I'm not be anymore. I'll never be the same ever again.

As I observe myself in the mirror, the door bursts open again. I don't even flinch. I feel drained and powerless. I feel useless. I glance at who came in and I see Jacob standing there, his cheeks bright red.

"Why in your freaking mind did you cheat on me with Mark in the dirtiest way possible?!" Jacob yells at me.

"He made me. I didn't want to, but he made me Jacob," I cry quietly.

"I think not! How could you Jenna?! I don't love you at all anymore, not after this!" he shouts.

"Jacob, what about the promise rings?" I cry quietly again. He takes the one off of his hand and throws it to the floor.

"That promise ring means nothing to me! I'm leaving you! I'm so done!" He yells.

"Jacob, please don't. Let me explain," I cry chasing after him as he walks down the stairs. He turns around and grips onto my wrists too tight for my comfort.

"That hurts!" I say loudly.

"And you think cheating on me didn't either?!" He shouts and walks out of the house. I lean against the wall and cry my eyes out. I slowly slide down and put my palms to my eyes. This is all Mark's fault. I need a place to stay. I can't stay here. I can't stay with Hunter because he's engaged. I can't stay with Kasey because she's engaged too. I'm obviously not staying with Mark. I could stay with Brandon or Carson. I call up Carson.

"Hey," he says when he answers my call.

"Hi," I say, my voice raspy from crying.

"Are you alright? You don't sound too good," he says with concern. I close my eyes, making sure to not let anymore tears fall.

"I need a place to stay. I was just calling to ask-"

"You're staying at my place. I'll be there to pick you up in 20 minutes," he cuts me off and ends the phone call.

I quickly pack up a few clothes, my makeup, my straightener, and other essentials. Soon enough, Carson is at the door. I answer the door and his eyes immediately look at me softly.

"What happened, Jenna?" He asks. My lips starts to quiver and the tears that I thought were gone collide slowly down my cheeks. He hesitantly brings me into a hug and I lean my head against his shoulder and sigh, closing my eyes.

"What happened Jenna?" He says after a few minutes of silently comforting me. I pull away from him and look into his eyes, taking in a small breath and preparing to tell Carson. I hope he doesn't think I'm a liar just like Jacob thought.

"Carson, I-I'm not innocent anymore," I stammer. He looks at me confused until he comes to the realization of what I'm talking about and his eyes widen.

"Did Jacob force you?" He asks gently. I shake my head.

"Mark was drunk, and he..." I trail off. His eyes flare with anger in them and he looks away from me.

"That little..." he mumbles.

"Let's go. We'll talk more when we get to my place. I promise Mark won't hurt you while I'm here," Carson says. I nod my head.

I almost fell asleep writing this, so sorry for any mistakes. This was awkward for me to write, but whatever. Love you guys!❤️