Part 21

Jacob's POV

I'm still trying to process that Jenna's not mine anymore. It's hard to say that I can't call her mine. I understand why she did what she did though, I've hurt her lots of times and she's given me so many second chances. I deserve this for freaking out on her. I deserve all the karma that about to come my way.

___________________________

A week later

I go to Starbucks and order a caramel frappé. When my name is called, I get my drink. I sit at a table and an unfamiliar girl sits next to me.

"Hey, I'm Mae," she says. No offence but she's dressed like a sl*cough cough*. I mean, who wears a dress that goes down barely past your butt cheeks and wears pounds of makeup? I mean, if it makes you happy, then that's cool I guess, but I can't see what would make you happy to be in such uncomfortable clothes and have strangers cat-calling you.

"Hey, I'm Jacob," I introduce myself, doing my best not to come off as rude. She nods.

"Wanna go out?" She suddenly asks. My eyes widen at her question. That took no time at all.

"Um, sure?" I reply as if it was a question. She nods.

"Cool, just give me your number and I'll pick you up later tonight," she tells me. Well that escalated quickly.

___________________________

About a month later

Jenna's POV

I have to admit, I miss Jacob a lot more then I should. I mean, he yelled at me, I shouldn't still love him, but I do. Ugh, I'm so freakin messed up. I need to tell him how I feel. I still don't have his full trust, but maybe if we actually spend time together, I can regain it.

I go over to Jacob's house and knock on his door, feeling goosebumps go up my arms. I know that he is dating some girl named Mae, but he deserves to know how I feel. When he opens the door, my heart starts rapidly pounding.

"Jenna! Come in," Jacob says. I nod my head nervously and take a step in. He invites me to sit on the couch and I softly smile and take the offer.

"So why did you come?" He asks.

"Well, you see, um-" I'm interrupted by a girl bursting through the door. Both Jacob and I snap our heads over and see it's his girlfriend, Mae.

"Jacob!" She says with tears in her eyes. He stands up and walks towards her.

"What wrong?" He asks. She sighs.

"I'm- I'm pregnant," she simply tells him. His eyes widen and I immediately look down.

"Wha- how?" He asks. She doesn't respond and instead stares at me.

"I should probably go," I say to them, standing up and heading towards the door.

"Wait, what did you wanna say to me?" He asks. I shake my dad.

"Nothing important. Don't worry about it. You two need to talk. Congratulations, by the way. I'm sure the baby will be beautiful," I say to both of them before leaving through the opened door. I head back to my house without even thinking to look back.

I can't believe he's pregnant with another girl. It's not that I didn't want him to be a father. Not at all. It's just that I've always had a picture of the future since I knew I loved him years ago. It was the picture of Jacob and living in a house together with kids of our own running around it. I guess he had that picture with someone else.

Hey uniranbows! It's a combination of unicorns and rainbows! Yay! So apparently you guys are uniranbows now. Hope you like the weird name. Should I make another Jacob Sartorius fanfiction after I finish this one or nah? Please comment! And should I do a question of the day when I update? Please comment that to!
- the unicorn ruler Kay