Chapter 2

Jenna's POV

I wake up at about 9:30 in the morning and immediately start to get ready for the meet and greet happening later today. I get up and go into the shower. I get on a black long sleeved shirt, tan shorts and my black high top converse shoes. I put on some light mascara and put my hair in two braids on each side of my head.
I walk into Kasey's room to check on how much longer she'll take to get ready and see that she is still sleeping. I mentally groan and start to lightly shake her so she can get up. Unfortunately, she doesn't budge.

"Get up Kasey," I complain. She mumbles something I can't hear. I get a glass of cold water. I get out my phone and video tape.
"This is your last chance to get up" I say.
"Or else what?" She groans. I throw the water at her. She pops her head up and glares at me. I start laughing as the video ends.
"Thanks for that" she says annoyed as I hand her a towel.
I walk down the stairs and go straight to the cupboards. I pick out Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I grab the milk and a bowl and do all that stuff.
Once I finish eating, I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Supernatural comes on again. I'm not going threw this again.
I start flipping through the channels.
"Can you pick a channel already?" I hear Kasey yell. I press a random show and guess what comes on? Toopy and Binoo!
Kasey rushes down the stairs.
"Is that-" "Yup" I interrupt her. We sit down and start watching.
Once the show ends, it's 10:30.
We decide to spare some time and go to Starbucks.
I order a caramel lattè and Kasey gets a green tea lattè. After we eat them, it is 11:30, because we pretty much talked the whole time.
"Do you wanna travel around New York for a bit?" Kasey asks.
"Good, because I know this place as well as Antartica."
"But Antartica is Impossible to actually know your way around."
"That's why I said it" she says. I laugh.
We head to the mall early so we can shop for a bit.
I only want to get a sweatshirt, so we go to Hollister. I pick out a grey sweatshirt and buy it. We're in there for about 5 minutes and then out. I thought Kasey was going to do the same thing, but she had other plans. We went to 6 stores and she spent over $200! 200 freaking dollars!
We went to Forever 21, American Eagle, Justice, American Apparel, Guess, and Sears. I didn't know she shopped this much.
"So where are you gonna put all this stuff when the fans come?" I say.
"We still have about an hour left. We can just go home, get some more money and get something to eat" she says.
"Make sure it's your money this time, because all of that money you just spent was mine" I say. She nods.

When we come back, we quickly go to the food court. We buy a poutine and smoothie to share. After we finish that, it's about 5 minutes until the meet and greet.
"We should go. I tweeted we would be at the front doors" I say. She gets up and throws our stuff away. We walk until we get to the front doors to see tons of fans.
(One hour later)
"Bye!" Kasey and I shout as we walk out the door.
"That was awesome!" Kasey says as we are walking.
"I know!" I say back. We just talk about the fans.
"One had a t-shirt of me!" Kasey exclaims. That bring me to the t-shirt of Jacob and I that a fan made.
"What?" Kasey asks.
"Well there was this one girl that had a picture of Jacob and I on it" I explain.
"You'll get over him eventually. Just give it time" she says. I smile.
When we get back to the house, we just watch tv until 9. We really didn't have anything else to do. I fell asleep with Kasey leaning on my shoulder and my head in hers.

I'm really sorry I didn't update for 2 days. We didn't really have any wifi, so I'm going to try to update again tonight. Again, I'm really sorry for that.
-Kay😇😈