Chapter 27

Jacob's POV

"Listen buddy," I scoff just hearing the soccer dad name. This lecture is going to be complete crap. "if you think just because you helped her out it means she's going to fall for you, you're wrong. You broke her heart, and now she has me to take care of her, not you," he says sternly.

"Does it look like I care?! Just because you're her boyfriend doesn't mean I still can't love and care for her and save her when everyone else is too scared to, particularly her own boyfriend! Wanna know how I learned to ride a sea-doo? Because when we were dating, I made sure I knew how just in case she was ever in trouble! I learned CPR just in case she was in trouble! I did everything I could to make sure she would always be safe! What have you done, you self-ventured piece of crap?! Learned how to tie her shoe and do your hair, all for who? NO ONE BUT YOURSELF!" I shout at him. He looks taken aback.

"Just- uh- get out of her life!" He says. I laugh at the awful comeback.

"No, because I'm one of the only people that truly understands her because I've been here with her since day 1! Since the day I met her! I've learning about her, been through everything, helped her with everything. I've let her go when it was hard. I was there every time she went into the hospital, and o was the one to stand by her bedside until she woke up and was healthy. I held her hand walking out of those hospital doors that I despise so much and every single time, I tell her how much I love her and how glad I am that she was alive. I pray for her to just simply be happy, even if that causes me to be miserable. I text her every night, even though I know she blocked my number! I've given so much time into her and you think I'm just gonna let her go, just so simply? Hell no, Kevin. You are certainly wrong! I'm not letting her think no ones gonna bother to rescue her when you leave her! I'm going to stand my ground and keep her safe," I say, a million different emotions flowing through me. It takes me a moment to realize that tears are coming out of my eyes, but I don't bother wiping them away. What's the point?

"Crybaby much?" Kevin snorts.

"It's because I care for her, unlike you, you son of b****," I spat back At him. He's clearly about to pounce on me until Carson goes in between us.

"No need for name calling Jacob, and no need for tackling Kevin!" He says.

"F*** this sh**," I mumble as I walk away. I start to make my way towards the house and plan to sit in my room alone. I don't care if Mae heard everything, I don't love her. I love our baby, but not her. I don't care if Kevin hates me forever. I'll love Jenna forever, and nothing can change that, ever.

Double update😊 hope you like it!

Love you my unirainbows!
-Kay