Chapter 15

Jenna's POV

"Wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" Kat asks everyone. I'm about to say yes until someone else speaks up.

"Aren't we a bit old for 7 minutes in heaven?" Sam asks.

"Are you too old for traditions?" Kat says. San simply laughs and Kay smirks.

"That's what I thought," she says. "So 7 minutes in heaven it is?" She asks. Everyone agrees to it and we all sit down in the living room while Daniel grabs a bottle to spin. He sits next to Sam and spins the bottle, which happens to land on me.

"Shall we?" He says. I smile.

"We shall." We head into the closet and they close the door. For the first few minutes, neither of us say anything.

"So... seven minutes," I say to try and fill the awkward space, not that it helped anything. That may have just made the tension even worse.

"Yeah," he simply replies.

"Look," he says after a few more moments. "I need to confess something. I know we met not long ago, but if you're not into Jacob, I'd love to get to know you better. You're beautiful and you're personality is great. Do you feel the same?" He asks. My eyes widen and I try to control the state of shock I'm in. Did I do something to give him the vibe that I'm into him? I'm dedicated to Jacob and only Jacob.

"Daniel, I- I don't think of you as more than a friend. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression," I tell him. He lowers his head awkwardly.

"Oh. It's alright," he says. I feel the tension growing thicker and thicker until Sam shouts that the 7 minutes are over and I practically burst out of the closet. I sit next to Jacob and he smiles at me. I do my best to smile back.

The bottle gets passed over to Sam and it lands on Cam when she spins it. They both stand up without exchanging eye contact and they head into the closest. I set a timer and we all talk for about our future plans in the time they are in the closet. Once the 7 minutes are up, I open the closet door to find Cam's hair ruffled and Sam's hair messy, a sign that they were totally making out, but I don't mention anything.

A few more turns pass, and soon Daniel spins and it lands on Jacob. They exchange glances and head into the closet. Oh gosh, I hope Daniel doesn't mentioned anything about what he confessed to me to Jacob.

Jacob's POV

"So what happened when you were in here with Jenna?" I ask Daniel, trying to make conversation to pass the time.

"I told her I like her, but she didn't feel the same," he says sadly. I feel a flame ignite in me and my cheeks start to heat up. How could he just confess that so easily?

"I told you to stay away from her dude," I growl. I see a smirk appear on his lips and all I want to do is punch it off his face.

"Sorry," he chuckles. Would you guess what I did next? I did what I wanted to do. I punched that smirk off his face. He grunts in pain and hits me back in the jaw. A few more punches are swung until the door opens.

"What the hell is going on in here? It sounds like sumo-wrestling," I hear Jenna say. I make eye contact with her just before Daniel throws another punched at my jaw.

"Okay! Break it up!" She shouts, pushing Daniel's chest away from me. Seeing them even making contact makes my anger flare up again and I throw another punch at him.

"Cam, help me here!" She yells. Cam appears almost instantly at her side and he gets a hold of Daniel. Jenna pushes me harshly away from Daniel and feeling her hands touching me makes me feel like breaking. I fall to the ground and feel tears spring to my eyes. Jenna sits next to me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, gently rocking me back and forth.
"Jacob, calm down. You're alright," he whispers. Hearing her voice makes me feel reassured and I do my best to contain my emotions.

"What happened?" She asks softly. I sniff and close my eyes in frustration.

"I was trying to protect us," I tell her, "but I failed miserably."

"No Jacob. You didn't. I love that you tried to protect us. That makes me feel so secure in this relationship. Thank you, truly," she says, leaving a kiss on my forehead. I smile to myself and lean closer to Jenna, also feeling safe by her presence.

Sorry for not updating for a freaking long time, but I had writers block, but here is an update!