Chapter 14

Jenna's POV

"Jacob..."

I don't even know what to do or what to say. I can't resist the urge to feel his lips on mine and I press mine against his. He kisses back and the kiss progressively becomes more passionate.
"Be mine again," he whispers as we pull away to take a breath.

"Of course," I whisper back. We kiss hungrily, the craving feeling never seeming to go away. We kiss until I can barely breathe. He takes one of my hands in his and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Can you promise me that we will never fight like that ever again? I never want to lose you like that ever again," he says.

"Of course," I say. He kisses my forehead and I put my head in the croak of his neck.

"Do you have any friends you hang out with around here?" I ask, playing with his hair.

"Yes, I actually do," he replies back.

"Can we hang out with them? I'm so bored right now," I say.

"I'll text them." He goes on his phone for about 5 minutes, then sets it down.

"Okay, they're coming," he says.

"Yay!" I exclaim. He simply laughs. About 5 minutes later, I hear laughter and people come in.

"We're home!" His friends say. Jacob and I just laugh.

"Wassup guys," Jacob greets them.

"So who's that?" One of the girls says.

"Oh, that's Jenna. Jenna, this is Kat," he says pointing to the brunette, "this is Sam," he says, pointing to the blonde girl, "this is Daniel," pointing to the black haired boy, "and Cam," he says pointing to the blonde guy.

"Nice to meet you all," I say with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" they all say at once. I laugh at how simultaneously they said it.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Kat asks.

"We can have a movie marathon at my place or something tonight," Daniel says. We all agree.

"It's like 7 right now. Do you wanna just go?" Sam asks. Everybody agrees.

Jacob's POV

We start to head out, the girls in front of us, and the guys trailing behind.

"Yo dude, I'm gonna ask Jenna out. She's really hot," Daniel says. He starts to walk up to her, when I grab his hood and yank him back.

"What the heck!" He exclaims.

"Don't touch her. She's my girlfriend. I just got her back," I growl.

"Woah! You're over-protective," he says. I loosen my grip and finally let go. I'm not that over- protective, am I?

When we get there, Jenna, Kat, and Sam run to the tv and turn it on.

"Where are your movies?" Jenna asks Daniel.

"There in the cupboard on the left," he says.

"Do you have Titanic?" She asks. My eyes widen just at the name.

"Please no," I plead. She laughs.

"Only this once." I sigh in relief.

"What about The Notebook?" She asks. That movie is okay. It's a classic.

"Yup, it should be in there," Daniel says. She find the movie and puts it in the DVD player. After watching the movie, we decided to play a bit of a game...

Sorry for the freaking long wait! But here's an update, a really crappy one, but it's an update.