Chapter 11

Jacob's POV
I quickly open my eyes.
"Jacob! Are you okay?" Jenna says.
"What happened?" I ask.
"You showed me this picture then blacked out" she says, showing the day that the accident happened.
Wait, so me asking her to be my girlfriend and her saying yes was a dream?
"Oh."
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Nothing."
"Well it's obviously something. Tell me" she demands.
"It's nothing" I say.
"Yes it is. Don't keep secrets from me. Not anymore."
"Fine! I'm sitting here trying to get the guts to ask you to be my girlfriend, not knowing whether you'll say yes or break my heart and soul by saying no" I say in one breath.
"Well, I-I... I, um..." she trails off.
"See! This is exactly what I was afraid of" I say.
"No, Jacob! You don't understand! I literally just turned down my fiancé! Don't you think I need a little more time?" She says. I sigh. "But don't you understand? I don't want to wait. I want to be with you now."
"I just... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked to come here" she says.
"No! I'm really sorry for making it so awkward" I say. She tilts her head and smiles.
"What?"
"You still blush when your nervous" she says. I didn't realize I was blushing.
"Oh."
She sits next to me on the bed. She kisses my cheek, then puts her hands in mine.
"Please just understand that I need time, Jacob. I do love you, but I don't want to make Carson feel like I don't even care about him if I move on straight with you" she says. I nod.
"I understand."
We sit there in silence.
"Hey, do you wanna spend the night? You can stay in Caroline's room if it's to uncomfortable to sleep in here" I say.
"S-sure."
We look at the time, and it is about quarter after 10. We sit on the couch and watch a movie.
She is laying down on the couch with her feet on my lap. She falls asleep after the second movie we watch. My eyes get heavy after the fourth movie, and then I'm asleep with her.

Boring chapter, so sorry. And this is also 3 days late, so I'm also really sorry for that. I'll update later today. Love you guys!