Chapter 22

Btw these next few chapters are going to be like another book by XxItsleahxX and I'm just saying that cause I don't want to take full credit for this idea that she used. It was in her Jacob Sartorius fanfiction My Love.

Jenna's POV

I'm happy for Jacob, happy that he will have a child, but I'm sad that I didn't help create it. I don't know why I let Jacob go, I don't know why I didn't chase him out of the house, or even down the street. Instead I did what I always do; cry. It's true, that night was scarring and I'm not sure I'll be able to recover from Mark anytime soon, but I wish I would've done things differently.

I'm not sure if I'll ever move on after Jacob. It seemed as though we had built such a strong relationship that doesn't seem possible for me to make with anyone else. It seems as though no one meets my standards and I don't meet anyone's else's either.

When I get back home, I just laid in my bed and stuffed my face into the pillow. I didn't cry, if he was happy, then I wouldn't be sad. If he was sad, then I'll be sad with him. It's just hard to not be sad when you're seeing your love create their own child and then soon getting married. It's very hard.

I know that Carson moved on throughout our time apart. It obviously wasn't meant to be if we both moved on. I still wonder how life would have gone if I said yes. I'll always wonder. I wonder what would happen if I chased Jacob out to the street. I wonder what would happen if Jacob wasn't having a child and what he would have said when I told him my feelings. So many things to wonder.

"Hey, are you awake?" I hear Carson ask. I take my head from off the pillow and look at him while he stands next to me bed.

"Huh?" I say. Carson chuckles.

"I said that me and my girlfriend Claire are moving into a house in Arizona soon. Would you like to move in with us?" He asks.

"That would be amazing! When are we leaving?" I ask as calmly as I can.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning. I would suggest packing your essentials right now," he says. I nod my head. I pack up all of my clothes into two boxes, my shoes in one that only fills up a quarter of the box, so I put in my pillows there. I put my blanket in a plastic holder with my other bedding stuff. I put my bathroom things in an open box since I will be using them tomorrow. People are going to bring my bed there. So now I'm done.

I decide to go to sleep since it is 10:45pm and we have to hit the road at 8:00am.

I wake up to the sounds of plates clattering and making noises downstairs. I groan and slowly get off the couch. I walk into my bathroom and take the straightener out of the box along with my mascara and light brown eyeshadow. I get dressed in my sweatpants and tang-top first, then straighten my hair. I put on a DC hat and put on my converse shoes. I may be in my 20s, but that doesn't mean I'm too mature. I feel like a gangster.

I walk down the stairs and see Claire and Carson packing up the kitchen.

"So why are you guys moving to Arizona?" I ask as I sit on the island.

"Claire is a nurse and she needs to move to Arizona to help more patients. Plus she's a model," Carson answers casually.

"You're a model?" I ask her.

"Yeah, on the cover of Teen Vogue and stuff," she answers casually. I love how she is on huge magazines and she doesn't brag about. Most people would. Claire is really beautiful, so I'm not surprised (Claire in media).

"I'm not surprised. You look beautiful, one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen," I say. She shrugs.

"You look amazing too," she says.

(Jenna above)

"Thank you," I say. She smiles.

"Okay! I think we're all set. Let's move to Arizona!"

Hehe, update.
Hope you guys like this chapter. Love you my unirainbows!
-the unicorn ruler Kay