Chapter 13

Jenna's POV

"Let's go to Sky Zone!" Jacob suggests excitedly. I snort.

"Yeah, 'cause that's chilling."

"Did you just snort?" He asks dumbfounded. I can't help but laugh.

"I suppose I did."

"Putting that aside, come on, Jenna. Get dressed! We're going to Sky Zone!" He shouts.

"Okay then!" I shout back.

I go down the hallway and into his room and turn on the shower. I go out and pick some clothes (in media without all the extra garments) then hop into the shower. When I get out, I change and blow dry my hair. Then I put it in a high ponytail. I decided not to put any makeup on, so I'm pretty much done.

"I'm done!" I tell Jacob as I walk down the hallway towards him. He gets off the couch and walks to me, gesturing for me to go to the door with him.

"Wait, Jacob. I need to grab my bank card," I say. He slightly smiles.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm paying," he says. I smile brightly at the sudden nickname he gave me.

"If you insist."

When we get there, we pay and do all that stuff. Then we finally get to go to the trampolines and foam pit.

"Cannon ball!" Jacob yells and jumps into the foam pit, acting as though he is a child.

"Wait up!" I yell, jumping in after him and digging my way to the surface of the foam pit. I wait for Jacob to appear, but I don't see him.

"Jacob, come out," I say. Still, Jacob doesn't appear anywhere. "Jacob I'm serious. Come out."

"Jacob, I'm not joking! Come out!" I say loudly, feeling anxiety starting to form.

"Jacob!" I say again. Suddenly, I feel hands go around my waist and lift me up. I unintentionally let out a squeal and I hear Jacob's low laugh. I let out a sigh in relief.

"Haha, scared you," he taunts me.

"No you didn't," I deny. He cockily smiles.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Can we go to the trampolines now?" I ask, trying to change the subject so he doesn't know that he was truly right about what he was saying.

"Okay," he agrees.

When we get to the trampolines, surprising there is only a few people on them. Jacob grabs lightly around my wrist and runs to them with me, causing me to unintentionally laugh.

I start to do back handsprings, when Jacob shouts, "Do a trick!" I do a round-double backhand spring step out, and actually land it.

"Do some sort of backflip!" He yells. I smile. I do a round off backhand-spring double twist.

"When did you learn how to do a double?" He asks

"I don't know. It just kind of happened."

*Skip the rest of Sky Zone. I'm sorry, I'm really lazy right now*

"That was so fun!" I exclaim. "I still can't believe you can do those crazy tumbling tricks of yours, even when your 20 years old!" He says. I laugh.

"Do you wanna go for ice cream? It'll be my treat," he offers. I smile.

"Sure!"

We walk down to the nearest ice cream parlour and order our flavours, mine being vanilla and his being chocolate. We sit down and casually chat and what he says next makes me choke on my ice cream.

"Was wondering, when can we, you know... get together?"