Part 29

Jacob's POV

All my time I wasted on that girl. Every moment I was terrified she would have the baby when I wasn't there. Every time I did everything I could to make her feel as comfortable as she could. Every moment that I spent trying to help her was fake. Everything was fake, from her makeup covered face to the baby that I thought would make me a sad and would make every moment in agony worth it. But it wasn't. It was all wasted.

This has completely screwed up my future. I can't believe it.

In the morning, I lay facing the ceiling and stare at the empty spot next to me. That empty spot could be filled by Jenna, her warm and small hands tightly wrapped around me, her touch making me feel a hundred thoughts. Her soft breathing against my stomach while her head on my chest. My hand on her beautifully soft blonde hair, caressing it gently. I miss it. I miss her.

I finally get the nerve to get out of bed and face everyone. I slowly walk down the creaky stairs and see everyone talking quietly. They all look over at me simultaneously, including the girl I love.

"Hey man, you doing okay?" Carson asks me. I nod my head with a smile.

"Yup, I'm doing good. Don't make this day about me, it's about you and Claire," I tell him. He softly smiles.

"Thanks you, man. I appreciate that."

"No problem," I respond.

"Okay, so Claire's bridesmaids are gonna be here soon, and my groomsman will be at Brandon and Hunter's place soon, so we have about half an hour," Carson says. Claire looks at Sabrina and I with an eyebrow raised.

"Even I can feel the tension between you two. Go upstairs and talk," she tells us. Without exchanging words, Sabrina and I slowly walk up the staircase and go into her bedroom. She closes the door and we stand there in awkward silence.

"Listen, Jenna," I start off slowly. "I know we aren't on the best terms right now or in the best place, but I still care for you and always have. Your boyfriend, Kevin, just doesn't treat you right. If you heard the way he was talking at the beach yesterday and how he gave up so easily, you'd understand that he's just not right for you," I tell her. She stares at me and says nothing. Suddenly, she takes a step forwards and her lips meet mine. She pulls away after a few seconds and the ghost of her lips is still on mine.

"Jacob Sartorius, don't ever, ever, ever make the mistake of making me loose you again," she tells me with a slight smile.

"I will never, never, ever, ever," I respond with a smile. Never. I won't ever. I won't loose her like this again. I promise her with all my life that I won't. I will not and will never. Ever.

The next update in this chapter will be the last. I will be making another sequel, that is, if you want another one. It'll be out some time this week hopefully, because I'm going on family vacation.

Can I just say that Jacob's new song Hit or Miss has just been replaying in my head for hours! It's so freakin catchy. Anyone else agree?

Thank you for reading! Love you my unirainbows!
-Kay