Chapter 16

Albus Pov

Albus never wanted this attention. Everybody is treating him as a hero. He tried to make them stop, and it worked to a degree, but not enough. Poor, Luke, Sparky, Raven and Ben, they get no credit for saving him and now they think he need too protect them, when it is really reversed! Then again Albus needs to just go with it, if not the demigods identity might be exposed. Albus wants to make his dad proud and this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. But he knows he can't betray his friends after what they did for him. They traveled to another country to protect a boy, who they did not even know, and put themselves in danger. And now he has made Luke have a scar for life.

Raven Pov

The last days have been horrible. Albus is felling bad, beacuse he feels he is just a fraud. Sparky is feeling bad, beacuse he is concerned for Luke. Me and Ben are feeling bad beacuse beeing around people feeling sad is not nice. School has carried on like normal, but it not the same. We never hang out by the fireplace or play wizardchess. We never make jokes or play pranks anymore. I feel so bad for Luke, he has not been outside since the 'incident'. He is constantly working, trying to find out who the assain is. He barely talks to us any more and eats very little. I just hope this will stop.

Sparky Pov

I feel useless. In that fight, I did nothing! I'm a failure. Every day Luke and I have gone out into the forest and practiced fighting and it's nice, but not the same. I'm so worried for him, he has kind of isolated himself from us. I think it is not beacuse of the scar, but beacuse of the meaning behind it. He is not happy and joking around, cause he feels responsible for finding the assain. I mean it is not a one-man-job, but he is making it one his own. I have seen Luke enter this kind of work-mode, but never to this degree. I have IM,d Percy and Annabeth, but they where not too conserned. Said Luke just needed to find himself. It is true, but I just want my friend back!

Benjamin Pov

Now this is ridiculous! I'm so sick of every one beeing so gloomy. All the other kids at Hogwarts are mean to us, call us cowards, and now every thing is just boring. Until the night comes and then I'm scared. I have had nightmares upon nightmares, but Luke had helped. He always helps up even though, I know for a fact he has worse nightmares then me, Sparky and Raven! He is just so incredibly loyal and solitary  that it is mind-boggling! Everyone is teasing him, but he just carries on like nothing has happened. Sure, he has been sad and stuff, but Luke does not let the bad get to him.
Now I just hope that he will go back to normal.