13

The girls pick me up for dinner an hour later and I feel better than ever. We turn up the music and sing along on our way to the restaurant. When we get there a man in a suit guides us to a table near the window and we order three mojitos for Lucy, Vanessa and me and an apple juice for Emma. "Lindsay, what's the matter with you?" Lucy asks me. "What?" "You're so happy, not that I don't like it or something. I was just wondering what happened" she says. "I've got some great news. I am moving back home!" I announce. "You are? Oh my god, finally!" Vanessa shouts and earns annoyed looks by the other people in the restaurant. "Did you tell Harry already?" Emma asks carefully. I shake my head. "I will tomorrow." "He really loves you" Lucy tells me. "Right now I feel like he doesn't" I answer honestly. "That's just the Harry, he always pushes people away. Don't worry, he really really really loves you! More than Vanessa loves stripping!" Emma adds and I laugh. "What can I get you, ladies?" the cheeky waiter asks us. Vanessa orders a salad, Emma goes for pasta whilst Lucy and I order stuffed artichokes. The food is delicious and we have a good time. By the time my plate is empty I am a little dizzy thanks to the two glasses of mojito in my body. "What about desert?" Lucy asks and we order tiramisu. After finishing desert and paying our food we leave the restaurant. "I'd love to see you here more often" the cheeky waiter tells us and gives us a smile. He is really handsome, his hair has a stringy blonde color and his eyes are chocolate brown. He seems to have crush on Vanessa who is obviously aware of that. "We'll think about it" she tells him smiling. "I'm Marcus, by the way" he says. "Nice name. But Marcus, do you really think it's professional to flirt with customers?" she asks him smirking. He seems to be caught off guard but laughs. "I'm not professional when it comes to ladies, I just do what my heart tells me to" he says. Wow, that was cheesy, I think to myself and can't help but laugh. "I'm so sorry Marcus, but I'm lesbian" Vanessa tells him and we leave. As soon as we step outside the restaurant we burst out in laughter. "What's so funny?" we hear a familiar voice behind us. I turn around to face Zayn. But he's not alone. A girl with light purple hair and heavy makeup is standing next to him. "Zayn!" I shout and hug him, the girl next to him doesn't seem to be bothered by it. "What are you doing here?" he asks me smiling and puts his hand around the girls waist. "I'm moving back here" I tell him. "No way! Wow!" I nod and give the girl a smile. "I'm Perrie" she introduces herself. She is really pretty and her voice is beautiful. "Lindsay, nice to meet you. You guys really suit each other" I tell them. "Thanks" she says laughing. "Well, we should probably go inside" Zayn says and points at the restaurant. "Oh, yeah. Have a nice evening! I'll see you around" I say before focusing back on Emma, Lucy and Vanessa. "There's a concert at a little bar downtown, let's go there" Vanessa suggests and we agree. 

When we get to the bar Emma parks the car in front of the door and we walk inside. It's getting chilly outside, but I like it. Autumn has always been my favorite season. When we get inside the band is already playing. It's an unknown band but they sound pretty good. I get beer and water for us and join the girls in the front row. "We're Five Seconds Of Summer and this is our new single 'Try Hard'" the blonde guy on stage announces. The song is catchy and I really enjoy their music. The purple haired singer who introduces himself as Michael shots Vanessa a toothless grin and gestures her to come on stage. She shakes her head and laughs but he steps near us and reaches for her hand so she steps on stage. What a flirt, I think to myself. She dances and sings along to the song even though she doesn't know the lyrics and she seems to have the time of her life. Pretty much every guy in the room is currently falling for her. After listening to four songs of the boys I decide to buy the CD  so I step outside where a young girl is selling them. Just when I'm about to pull out the money out of my purse Emma steps outside. She looks scared, her eyes are widened and she's breathing really fast. "What's wrong?!" I ask her and step next to her. She isn't talking. "Talk to me, Emma!" I say. "Harry" she says. "He tried to kill himself."