20

"Have fun!" I tell my mother and Jeremy before closing the door behind them. I feel Harrys arms wrap around me. "How did it go?" he asks referring to my father. "Really good, actually. He was very nice and all, but we were mostly talking about irrelevant things" I tell him as we walk upstairs to my room. We let ourselves fall onto the bed next to each other and simultaneously look at the pictures of us kissing on my wall. He smiles and pulls me closer to himself. "What do you want to do?" he asks but I don't answer. Instead I sit up and ruffle through his hair. I climb onto him and he is obviously caught off guard. I laugh and let myself drop onto his torso. He reaches under my shirt and starts running his fingers over my back when he suddenly reaches for the hook of my bra. He gives me a cheeky smile and sits up with me on top of him as he pulls my shirt over my head and kisses my cleavage. I open his pants and my hand glides over his boxers feeling his length. He seems so longing so I decide to tease him a bit. I climb off him and get out of the bed. He gives me a confused look and pouts like a little child. "Linds, that's not fair!" I laugh and look at myself in the mirror acting like he's not in the same room when he suddenly pulls his shirt over his head and looks at me. "Come here, please?" he begs but I am not done teasing yet. I slowly open the hook of my bra and give him a cheeky smile as I bear my breasts in front of him. He gulps and stands up looking at me playfully. "Do you want me to come and get you?" he asks threatening. I giggle and nod when suddenly he takes a few steps towards me and picks me up making me scream and laugh at the same time. He gently carries me back to the bed and lays me down. I look at him and flutter my eyelashes because I know it drives him crazy. He licks his lips as he pulls down his pants and gets a condom out of my bottom drawer. He places it on the bedside cabinet and hovers over me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to smash my lips onto his. His tongue glides over my bottom lip creating fireworks inside my stomach. He starts kissing me, everywhere. I let out a moan that turns out louder than I expected it to be and Harry pulls down my panties before sliding the condom over his length and pressing himself inside me. He starts breathing faster and I can hear his breath right next to my ear. I moan loader with every thrust and he does, too. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too." I grab ahold of his hair and start moaning his name. "Wow, holy… god Lindsay" he searches for words as my finger nails dig into his back. He makes me feel so good, I almost can't bear the feeling inside of me and finally let out a scream that makes Harry spill inside the condom. 

Minutes later I am still breathing fast and on top of my feelings when Harry notices my goosebumps and covers me with the blanket. "Stay right here" he says and leaves the room, still naked. His body is beautiful, his broad shoulders make it possible to lose myself in his hugs and his long legs make him look so athletic. He is perfect to me. I close my eyes and enjoy the warmth the blanket is giving me when I suddenly hear the voice of water. I am about to doze off when he steps inside and tells me to follow him. I do as he says and find myself in the bathroom in front of the bathtub which is filled with various kinds of bath supplement in every imaginable color. "Let's take a bath" he shouts and grabs my hand. We sit down in the hot water and I immediately feel my whole body relax. "You are so cute" I tell him and regret not getting him a present at the mall today. "I know" he answers sassy and leans over to kiss me. We stay in the tub for almost an hour and talk about everything and nothing. "I like how things are right now, I don't want this to change" I tell him and he nods. "Me neither." When we finally get out I feel his eyes on me whilst I wrap the towel around my body and walk back to my room to put on some clothes. "Are you hungry?" I ask Harry when he steps inside my room in sweatpants and a tank top. We decide to order pizza because we're both too bored to cook. I put on a pair of leggings and Harry's shirt. When I look out of the window I see little kids in costumes walking around in the neighborhood. "Hold on, what day is it?" I ask Harry. "October 31" he answers. "It's Halloween, Harry!" I shout. I was so busy this month that I didn't even notice it. "So what?" he asks. "I love Halloween, oh my god. I wish I had a costume" I babble and he laughs when I suddenly get an idea. "Let's dress up and scare the children that ring the bell!" I suggest and he bursts out in laughter. "Linds, come on." "Harry, please! It's so much fun" I say. I have always loved Halloween and just because I'm an adult now I won't stop celebrating it. He finally gives in and lets me do his makeup. When I'm done we both look like vampires, I did a pretty good job. "Do you have candy?" he asks and I nod. We go downstairs and I fill the bowl on the kitchen counter with all the sweets we have in the house when suddenly the door bell rings. "Is it them? Are the children here?" I ask excited. "Linds, chill. It's the pizza man" Harry chuckles. I am acting so childish but I don't care. He pays the pizza and joins me back in the kitchen. I am about to give up when finally the bell rings. Harry and I hide behind the door and open it very slowly. The children are already giggling when we suddenly jump outside and scream. They are so scared and I can't stop laughing. "So guys, I guess you want some sweets?" Harry asks them. They nod and Harry throws something in each of their bags before saying goodbye and closing the door. "You're so cute" he teases and hugs me whilst I am still laughing. "We should celebrate Halloween more often, I don't think I've ever seen you laugh this hard." I kiss him on his black vampire lips when suddenly the bell rings again. A wide smile appears on Harrys face. "Come on, let's hide" I say but he shakes his head. "I think you will be more shocked than them" he says and I look at him confused before opening the door. And when I see who is standing in front of me, I know what Harry meant.