Chapter Five

Chapter Five / Niall

Being awoken to bright morning light would have been a nice morning for me. Was that the way it went? No. I was awoken to Louis jumping on my bed rambling on about some stupid plans for today.

Once I got his annoying arse out, I got into the shower with anticipation of hot water to wash down my body. Did I get that? Nope. I got freezing cold water blasting on my skin, leaving goosebumps covering my whole body.

Then, I get out expecting breakfast to be made. Did I get that? If you said no, WINNER WINNER CHICKEN FREAKING DINNER! Actually, chicken doesn't sound too bad right now. Even though its ten o'clock in the morning.

I saw Harry eating more than likely his second bowl of Cheerios, Liam eating Lucky Charms and reading the morning paper, Louis sprawled out across the couch throwing a football (Soccer ball for my fellow Americans ;D) up in the air and catching it. While Zayn was tapping away at his iPhone, probably texting Perrie. The way their so close sometimes makes me sick. I can't blame the guy for being practically whipped though, I mean their engaged so at least he will have a happy life. Me? I'll have Nando's and FIFA. Ill just have to play it by myself, that is. Sounds bitter, huh? That's what my life has come to. Screaming fans, no privacy, and never seeing my family. That reminds me that I need to call me mum! I dug around for my phone in my pocket and quickly dialed me mums number. After the third ring, she answered.

"Niall, sweetie!" I smiled at just hearing her voice.

"Mum!" I got the attention of the rest of the boys and I took a seat on one of the many couches.

"Are you coming home soon?" I nodded but then realized that she couldn't see me.

"Niall?"

"Yes! I'll be seeing you in about three months! We just got off tour and have about six months off! Crazy, huh? Management said we needed the time to get our lives together but then are putting us right back on for lots of gigs." I flicked a piece of hair out of my face that had fallen.

"That's wonderful! I can't wait to see you, honey!" I could practically hear the smile growing on my mums face.

"I actually have a question." I sat up on the couch and put my elbows on my knees.

"Okay!" She said and I continued, "What ever happened to well, ya know who?" I trailed off a little at the end, getting a little scared to see how her life has gone.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you, she left here about a year ago and hasn't returned. Her mother about died and her father just doesn't care. Not that he ever did, at least Clara cared some what about her." My mum said and I had a sudden rush of all kinds of feelings. She had finally left? Good for her.

"Do you know where she is?"

"Umm," she hesitated.

"Mum?" I heard her cough a little and then she answered.

"She wrote me about seven months ago, I don't know if you should see her, Niall." She finished and I sighed.

"Mum, you know that's not fair." I put my head in my hand.

"It may not be fair to you, but it is to her. Niall, you know she doesn't need you barging into her life now. She could have a boyfriend or girlfriend for all you know!" My mother said with some amusement towards the end.

"Mum, this isn't funny. Please tell me what the letter says!" I got a little angry towards her.

"Do not get an attitude with me, young man!" I rolled my eyes.

"Mum," she cut me off, "Okay, okay! Mr. Grippy pants! Ill go look for the letter, hold on!"

I waited about five minutes before she spoke on the other end.

"Niall?"

"Still here!" I sat up and picked up the pen and pad I had collected whilst waiting. "It says, 19357 East Chapmen, London, England!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hold on, mum!" I lowered the phone and threw a pillow at Louis.

"Hey! That hurts!" Louis rubbed his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Lou, where's East Chapmen?!" I asked looking down at the pad of paper.

"If I'm correct, it's downtown London!" Louis said tapping his chin.

"You're correct!" Liam said, listening to our conversation. I nodded and put the phone up to my ear again.

"Hey, mum?"

"Yes?"

"I'll have to call you later, I gotta go somewhere!"

"Okay, love you sweetie!" I huffed.

"Love you too, mum!" I was about to hang up but then I heard my mums voice.

"Oh, Niall?" I hummed in response. "Tell me what she says!" I grinned at her words. She always seems to know what I'm thinking. I hung up and tore off the sheet of paper. I jogged to the kitchen and grabbed the car keys.

"Where are you going, mate?" Harry asked placing his bowl in the sink. I placed my wallet into my back pocket and my phone in the front one. "I have some business to take care of! Ill see you later, yeah?" I explained, twirling the keys on my finger.

"Don't be out too late, we have an art show to go to later!" I stopped twirling the keys and cocked my head to the side. "Art show?" I questioned him. "Yeah, we got invited to one and I know the girl who's showing so I figured that would give us something to do!" He finished explaining and I nodded.

"Alright, bye everybody!" I yelled whilst walking out the door. I paced down the stairs because the elevator would take longer and my adrenaline was getting the best of me. I ran over to the hotel parking area and started up the black car. I dug the note out of my pocket and typed in the address on the GPS. The electronic device started to tell me where to drive and I did in excitement.

The whole ride there I kept having 'What If' thoughts but when I was standing outside of the apartment door all my thoughts went away, besides one.

I finally found her.

A/N: Here's Niall's POV!

I have NO IDEA what the addresses are in England so please excuse the address. I just put that!

So, I saw This Is Us, this weekend!!

Anybody else see it!?!?

I went with four of my friends and we all left in tears!

I was crying before the movie even started though! My best friend, Dakota, kept holding my hand every time Niall would come up and I did the same for Harry!

Twitter: @FalynEvans

Tumblr: blonde-ambition97

Instagram: _mylifeasfalyn_

Kik: falynevans

Thanks, Love you guys.

-Falyn