Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen / Sydney

- One week later -

"Harry you don't really have to do it!" I shouted, while being buckled into the rides seat. This was what you could say 'the scariest ride at the fair', The Downfall. It was a 800 foot drop and it not only went up and down once, but five times in a one minute time period. When Harry and I first walked into the entrance of the fair, my eyes automatically lit up when I caught hold of the ride. I practically dragged Harry to the line and now we were being strapped in.

"I'll do it, but only for you!" He said, kissing my cheek. My face instantly got hot and I could feel the ride shaking. There were six more people on the ride. Louis, Eleanor, Liam, and three others. We all gave each other a nervous look but instantly turned towards the operator when he started speaking.

"Please don't try to jump or get out of your seat belt at anytime," The guy had a boring expression and his voice was flat. "Ready? Lift off in 1, 2," He placed his hand on the red button and Harry instantly grasped mine for dear life. Whata wimp. "And lift off!" He pressed the button and we all went up.

Harry was the first to scream. He sounded very much like a girl but I'll just have to point that out later! Louis was screaming and cursing whilst Eleanor was laughing and screaming her butt off because of his face. Liam was laughing along with me because they all were such cowards. A minute must've passed because the ride slowed to a stop. It wasn't even that much of a scare.

We all unbuckled and Harry and Louis stumbled to each other and helped the other slowly stumble away. Eleanor and I gave each other an eye roll because of the guys' cowardness and we walked past the line to the trash cans where Harry and Louis were currently standing.

"Did ya have too much fun?" I joked, holding in a laugh. Harry gave me a dirty look and I couldn't keep it in anymore. Liam joined my laughter and Eleanor had her eyes on her phone.

"It wasn't that bad!" I giggled, patting Harry's back. "Easy for you to say! You like this scary shit, you thrill seeking freak!" Harry shot another glare and I pretended to be hurt. "Harold. That is just rude!" I placed my hands over my chest and gasped. Harry was probably about to throw up but we've just begun.

"This is just the first ride, so man up and let's move on!" I tugged on his arm. He grunted and threw an arm around me. "No more rides for me love, get Eleanor to go!" He put his chin on top of my head. I looked at Eleanor who was leaning on Louis. "Actually my lovelies, I just got a text and Louis and I are wanted at my parents house for dinner so we'll be seeing you guys later!" She said, smiling and pulling at Louis. He smiled back at her and they said their farewells and left back to their vehicle. Now, it was only Harry, Liam, and-

I heard an oh so familiar laugh come from behind me. I turned and saw Niall with the tramp. Niall looked our way and his face lit up. He pulled Audrey along with him and they were soon in front of us.

"Look at who it is!" He said, hugging Liam and Harry. He just smiled at me and I smiled back. I wish I could've gotten a hug too.

No, no you don't.

"Hey!" I smiled, looping my arm in with Harry's. We weren't official but I and everybody else knew we probably would be soon. We are just in that middle stage. More than friends- but not sure about dating. With my life based in London and Harry always being on the road, we weren't sure where we were going with our lives but I knew I wanted to be his. Niall and Audrey on the other hand, were 'madly in love'. So they say..

Niall's face dropped at the contact of us and I for some reason, felt bad. No, don't feel sorry for him. He's happy with her. "What're you all doing here?!" Niall pipped back up. I forgot to tell Audrey about going to the fair when Harry forced me to go to lunch with her. Okay, maybe I didn't forget.. it may of slipped my mind. "What're you two doing here?" I questioned him back. "Me and NiallPoo are having a date at this dreadful fair." Audrey said, bitterness apparent in her voice. Whata bitch.