Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen / Sydney

- Small time jump -

"Niall," I whined. "I don't wanna!" I tried pulling away from him.

"No!" He stomped his foot. "You are going with me and thats final!" He put one hand on his hip and it made me crack a smile. For the past two weeks he's been trying to get me to go back to Ireland. Honestly, I would love to go back but I just can't. I can't be around the same house I grew up in. Around the same people, the same surroundings. It would bring up a lot of stuff. A lot of shit I don't wanna deal with.

"No! And that's final!" I stuck my tongue out and crossed my arms.

"You're acting like a baby!" Niall grunted.

"I wonder where I learned it from!" I smirked at him. He glared at me but then smirked.

"I have someone who wants to visit you!" He came closer to me with an evil smirk on his face.

"W-what? Who?" I stuttered as I slowly stepped back.

"The Tickle Monster!" Niall attacked my stomach with his hands and I instantly fell, taking him down with me. I flopped around my bed, hoping Niall would let go and I could make a run for it. But to no avail; he wouldn't.

"P-please," I rolled onto my stomach but he kept tickling me.

"Niall! I-I'm serious!" I giggled, feeling the tears come out of my eyes. Tears from all the laughter, that is. I kept rolling around but he was still going strong.

"Say the magic words!" He shouted, stopping for a second.

"Magic words?!" I questioned, trying to catch me breath.

"Err. Wrong answer!" He smirked and began tickling all over again.

"F-fine," I shouted out with a laugh. He stopped and allowed me to roll back over. Once I was positioned back onto my back, he straddled me, making sure I wouldn't make a run for it.

"I'm waiting!" He held my wrists in his hands and pinned them at my sides. I grunted and rolled me eyes.

"Please Niall?" I asked, not knowing the 'magic words'. Niall shook his head at my attempt.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Niall shook his head once again.

"Then what is it?!" I would've thrown my hands up in the air in defeat but seeing as Niall had me pinned down, I couldn't.

"You have to repeat everything I say!" Niall smiled down at me.

"You have to repeat everything I say!" I smirked, mocking him. Niall lifted his hand, curled his fingers, and was about to tickle me but I begged him not to.

"Will you say everything I tell you to repeat?" He raised an eyebrow in a curious manor. I simply nodded, stifling a laugh.

"'I, Sydney Belle,'" He smiled.

"I, Sydney Belle," I smarted off, rolling my eyes.

"'Promise to never disobey Niall ever again,'"

"Promise to never disobey Niall ever again,"

"'Because he is the best, most handsome, most talented, manliest man in the world,'"

I scuffed.

"'Because he is the best, most handsome, most talented, manliest man in the world,"

"'And, that I will love him to infinity and beyond.'" A mischievous smile appeared on his face.