Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten / Sydney

I knew that my daddy had done something wrong when I walked into their bedroom and saw red paint everywhere. Mommys laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Which was weird because she usually tossed and turned in her sleep.

"Daddy?" I said looking towards the closet. He had the paint all over his hands and had tears coming out of his eyes. I've never seen my daddy so sad. Mr. Pointy was sitting next to him, that was the name mom gave the knife so we wouldn't touch it. I ran down stairs and got Carson. He ran up stairs, while I sat on the couch with Alaina. My twin looked just as scared as I probably looked. We always had the same emotions. Carson came running back down, being the big brother he is, led us to our neighbors house and used their phone.

The next thing I knew there were police everywhere and mommy was being put on a long bed. They put her in the back of the ambulance. "Please don't leave! No mommy!." I yelled out the window to my mom. I watched as she was driven off by an ambulance. I turned to my side to see my daddy being pushed into a cop car. "No daddy!" I tried to pry myself out of Carson's arms but I couldn't.

I watched as he drove by, mouthing the words 'I'm sorry'. Why did this all have to happen to me? I was only a little girl. My family was being taken away from me. That was the last time I saw mommy and daddy, Carson and Alaina too.

"Sydney!" Someone shouted and I jolted awake. I looked next to me and saw a pair of green eyes.

Harry.

I pulled him into a tight hug and cried on his shoulder. He never questioned me, just let me cry. I had never had a dream like that before. It was like all the memories of what happened came back to me, but in a five year olds view.

"Come on!" Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the bed. I had almost forgotten about last night but then all that came back to me also. Wow, you never really noticed how fucked up you are until your mind finally clears up and you remember every screwed up part of your life.

I had a lot of damage and I knew I could never be repaired.

"You might want to put some clothes on so the guys don't think something happened!" Harry said, chuckling. I looked down and saw his T-shirt and boxers on me.

"H-Harry? Did we," I sighed, praying that we didn't. "Did we, ya know," I said biting my lip. "No!" He shouted out. Thank god. I nodded and grabbed my dress from the coat hanger in Harry's room. "You can change here, I'll just go to Louis'!" He walked away and I quickly changed. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and cleared the smeared makeup off my face. Wow, I look like somebody beat the shit out of me. My eyes were puffy and red, I had huge bags under my eyes.

No wonder I don't have a boyfriend.

"Ready?" Harry said from the other side of the door. "Y-yeah!" I tossed his clothes into the clothes basket. I didn't notice until now, but Harry's really neat and organized, unlike Niall. I cringed at the thought of him and shook it off. I opened the door to a fully clothed Harry and he held a bright smile.

"You still look great!" He winked at me, I shook my head and laughed. We both walked down the short hallway and nobody was around- until I saw Niall sitting on the couch. Yay..

"We're just leaving, be back later!" Harry shouted out to Niall. The blonde boys attention left the cartoons and his eyes locked on mine. I shot my head down and kept walking behind Harry. Oh god, it probably looks like I'm doing the walk of shame.. Harry closed the door after me. Whilst in the lift the tension rose.

"If it makes you feel any better, that blonde chick looked like total shit when she left this morning." Harry said breaking the silence. "W-what?!" I chocked out. It was here. That means that-