Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen / Sydney

Stiff.

Thats how my body feels.

My eyes feel so heavy and I don't want to open them.

I slowly move around.

I don't feel any chains or ties holding me down.

That's a good sign.

I rubbed my eyes before I open them.

I'm in a room and it looks like a hotel.

I'm laying straight out on a bed and its freshly made and the rooms clean.

What the hell?! If I got kidnapped, don't you think I'd be locked in a basement or something?

But I did get kidnapped.

And it was defiantly a man because their body structure felt big and they were strong.

I throw the blanket off of me and see that I'm still in my clothes.

I can hear people but I'm not sure I should move much. If I do, the kidnappers will know I'm awake and torture me or something.

Deep voices are all I hear. I can't really make out what their saying but their defiantly guys; and there's more than one.

I look around the room and realize that it looks really familiar.

Harry.

It looks exactly like Harry's hotel room.

Maybe the kidnappers brought me here and their planning something against One Direction but took me as a hostage!

I hear footsteps but they stop and then go off into the distance again.

I get up and put my ear to the door.

"I'm not telling her!" One said.

"This was your idea!" Another spoke.

"She'll be up soon so someone has too and I say it is you!" A deeper voice spoke.

What are they talking about? Are they talking about me? What's there to say? 'Oh hey, you've been kidnapped and this was his fault!' No.

"I'm going to wake her up!" One said and I was about to jump back on the bed but I stop when I hear a certain thing.

"Don't Harry! She's not going to take it very well!"

Harry? As in my Harry?

"I have to get her!" Yup, that was defiantly Harry. His voice was now more recognizable.

"You can't stop me!" Loud footsteps got close to the door and I swung it open before he could.

I'm glad that was unlocked.

I see him standing there, wide eyed and surprised. I don't even know what to feel or how to react. What is even happening?!

"I-uhh," Harry shifted in place and I began to get scared. What if Harry's some kind of kidnapper and he just did this to hurt me or something. I back up a little and he reaches out and holds my wrist in his hand.

"I can explain!" He rushed out.

"What am I doing here? WHATS HAPPENING?!" I yell, not giving a damn if I'm in a life or death situation. I need answers and I need them now.

"It was all Zayn and Niall's fault! I'm so sorry! It was supposed to be a joke but I didn't know-" I hold my index finger up to him.

I walk past him and see Niall and Zayn standing around the island in the kitchen. What the actual fuck is going on?