Thirteen

Monroe's POV:

I felt the world pause as the words left Kendrick's mouth. "How do you know my sister?" I looked up at him. "When we were at Chipotle, she was ordering before us and I noticed she had a shirt with your picture on it. I asked her if she knew you and she said that you're her sister and that you have a completely different name now." He said and I gasped. I can't believe she's here, I thought she was gone forever. "Do you have any other information about her? Did you get her number?" I attacked him with questions as his eyes opened wide. "Whoa..." He chuckled. "One question at a time." "Did you get her number?" I looked at him. He shook his head. "I didn't ask for it. I'm sorry, maybe you can find her again. She said that she works at a tattoo parlor." He answered and I nodded. I can't believe I can meet my sister again.
•••

"So Kendrick met your real sister and you're going to try and meet her?" Gwen asked as we ate our lunch. I smiled and nodded, putting lettuce into my mouth from my salad. "That's so crazy. I didn't know you had a sister." She said and looked at me. "It's really complicated with my sister. She moved in with my mom after my parents divorced." I bit my lip and she nodded. "I want to help you find her." She smiled, making me smile too. "Im so happy to have a friend like you." I said before hugging her.

"Alright, ready?" Kendrick asked me as I sat in the front seat. I nodded and buckled up before he started to drive. I looked at the window and I felt Gwen rub my shoulder. "It's going to be ok." She said softly, making me smile. I chewed on my bottom lip as we pulled into the tattoo parlor she works in. I sighed loudly before opening the door and climbing out.

A/N: do you think she'll actually meet her sister or will she be too afraid?