Chapter 9

Euphoria

Chapter 9
Camila's POV

I stare at my closet.
There's nothing in here!
I've been staring at my closet for the past hour and I really can't find anything to wear.
Problem is, I don't know what I'm supposed to wear.
I mean I'm just going out to watch a movie with Lauren. Because we both like grease. And I like hanging out with her. It's fun.
I just don't wanna over dress or underdress.
I sigh.
I look at the time and it reads 6:20.
Lauren said she'd be here at 6:30.
I finally settle on a blue dress that looked kind of casual. I grab a blue bow and put on some eyeliner. I then hear the doorbell.
6:30. Right on time.

Lauren's POV

I see camila walk out of her door.
Wow.
She looks really pretty. The way that dress is showing off her beautiful legs is making me lose my breathe.
"Hi lolo" she says as she gets in the passenger seat
"Hi camz" I smile at her and start the car.
We ride in silence because I really didn't know what to say after that incident with her the other day. The only time I've seen her since that day was during English class and we haven't said much to each other.
I think she's feeling just as awkward as I am. So I decide to break the ice.
"Listen camz.. About the other day I.."
She then interrupts me "it's ok lolo. I actually wanted to tell you that you can come talk to me whenever you want"
She then grabs my hand and looks into my eyes "no matter what time is it and no matter where I am, just remember that you can talk to me. And I will listen. Ok lolo?" She gives me serious look.
I quickly look away and face the road again. A lot of people have told me that, after the umm incident. But the way camila said it, I can feel that it came from her heart and that she really meant it. I trust her.
I didn't really say anything back and turned on the radio.
A one direction song is playing and camz is suddenly excited. I then increase the volume and start singing really loudly.
"You have a beautiful voice Lauren"
I smile at her "you have no idea how magical your voice is" I shout back
I see her being a little bit hesitant. I think she wants to sing but she's scared.
"Camz you can sing"
"No I'm fine"
I really didn't want her to feel like that. I wanted her to feel comfortable around me just as I felt comfortable around her.
We pull up in front of the theater and we both get out.
The theater is quiet, and I was glad.
I knew that Vero and Lucy are at a concert and Alexa has some family party so I won't bump into them. It's not that I'm ashamed of hanging out with camz, I just didn't want to explain why I was hanging out with her. Cause I really don't I understand why I have this sudden urge to hang out.

"Do you want anything camz? From the snacks?"
Her face lights up "popcorn, m&m's, starbursts, and a coke"
I laughed "all that for you?"

She looks at me with a worried look"You can share if you want."
"Nah! I want some sweet popcorn and Reese's"
We both smile. I liked cam z's apetite because it was similar to mine. At least I don't have to nibble on carrots that Alexa brings with her everytime
We got our tickets and quickly found seats.
The theater becomes dark and Grease starts playing.
Throughout the movie I can see camz laughing at her favorite scenes. She even moved her lips when her favorite scenes were on. She's so cute. I can't believe I ditched her for 5 years.

Camila's POV
"So did you have fun?" Lauren asked as we exited the theater.
"Yep. It was fun lolo" I said with a smile. "Did you?" I asked cause I knew that she spent half of the movie staring at me
Lauren just laughed and leaded me to her car.
We started driving towards my house, but then Lauren said "I don't wanna go home, are you hungry?"
I laughed "let me tell you something lolo, I'm always hungry"
Lauren laughed "so pizza? Cause its my favorite food"
"Speed up Lolo cause I'm already drooling" I said with a laugh
Lauren shook her head and headed towards Mario's Pizza Parlor.
This has been a great night so far.