Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

OMG so sorry I suck. Haha I’ve been really busy with college applications and school exams, but here’s your next chapter. Enjoy :)

Camila’s POV:

I It has been 6 weeks. 6 WEEKS since I’ve last seen her. She wasn’t allowed to talk to anyone outside the rehab facility. It’s been so hard, not knowing what she’s going through. I struggled to stay motivated at school and my life basically sucked in the past 6 weeks. I really missed her.

She was supposed to stay there for only 2 weeks, but her doctors and therapists first extended her stay to 3 weeks, then 4, then 5 and then finally 6.

English class really sucks right now. Her seat has been empty for a really long time. Sometimes I wish that we never got together and never went out on that date. Then lauren wouldn’t have lost her memory and she wouldn’t have gone to rehab. It’s not like she’s going to remember anything. I mean the doctors said that the best-case scenario is that she’ll get “some” of her memory back. I sigh and try to focus on what Mr.Craig is saying about Ernest Hemingway.

Lauren’s POV:

I’m so jittery. Have you ever been so excited about something but really nervous at the same time? I really don’t know how I’m going to handle this. Camila doesn’t know that I came home last night.

I’ve missed her so much. I have been waiting for this moment for so long.

“You going to be Ok?” Taylor asked me

“Yes! I’m going to be perfectly fine!” I said and unbuckled my seat belt and jolted out of the car. I have already missed the first three periods, but I’m excused anyways. It’s 11:20, So I’m going to be able to surprise her in English class. (Yes, I actually slept in on purpose so that I come to school early enough for English.) I wanted to surprise her in English because we’ve had a lot of memories there.

            I walked all the way to room 178 and knocked on the door. I took a deep breath and walked in.

Camila’s POV:

            “…..and in A Farewell To Arms, Hemingway-Miss Jaueregui! So nice of you to join us”

My eyes quickly shot up from the doodles and looked at the familiar creature that just walked through the door. My heart stopped, for many seconds, as my eyes made contact with the green eyed girl that was now staring at me. She gave me a huge smile but I couldn’t really smile back. I was in shock. I froze in my seat and  didn’t notice when she pulled the seat next to me and sat down.

“Missed me?” her husky tone murmured into my ear and that was enough to jerk me back to reality.

My immediate response was to slap her thighs and she jolted “ow!” she said “why did you just hit me camz”

“You don’t just show up like this” I hissed

“Are you saying that you missed me?” She teased

I scowl at her and pretend to focus my attention on Mr.Craig. It still hasn’t sunk in. I still don’t believe that Lauren is back. Then her hands grab mine from under the desk. MY body immediately responds with a thousand goosebumps. I missed her touch. I look at her and finally smile.

She smiles back at me and bites her lips. At that moment, I so badly wanted to kiss her. I didn’t care that we were at school or that we were in the middle of class, I just turn around, lean in, and place my lips on her. That contact made my heart beat really fast, and as I leant in further, my heart started to melt. That feeling of Euphoria was overwhelming me.

“Miss Cabello!” Mr.Craig sudennly hollers. Both Lauren and I jerk apart. “I know that you are happy that Miss Jauregui is back, but you can save your kisses for later”

My face turns really red and so does laurens. We both sink into our seats, our hands still connected under the desk.

A/N: Thank you so much for the great feedback! Hopefully the next chapter will be up really soon.