Chapter 29

A/N *please skip this chapter if you are sensitive to sexual material*

Euphoria

Chapter 29

Camila's POV

"No Camila, I want the truth" she says

I look at her. Her eyes are looking at me. Her piercing blue eyes were looking at me as if she looked through me. Her Dark brown hair was falling perfectly on the sides of her face. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore.

I lean it towards her and place my lips really close to hers and whisper, "we were this" and smack my lips onto hers. Lauren resists at first but then she gives in and starts kissing me. I cup her face with my hands and play with her hair.

I run my hand along her along her hair while she kisses me passioanately. I bite her lower lip and ask for permission, she lets me in. A small moan escapes her and I quickly take in her tongue, we fight for domination, but she wins. I moan and we pull apart when breathing was necessary.

I look into her eyes and she smiles. She then leans in towards me and starts placing small kisses on my lips and slowly kisses her way to my neck, I react instantly with a kiss and she moves her way down.

"Lauren.." escapes from my mouth and she smiles. She lays me down on her hospital bed and she jumps on top of me.As much as I was enjoying this, I was scared that someone might walk in. 'Lauren, someone might come in" I say and she ignores me and continues to kiss my neck. She hits a spot where I just lose control and give in to her. She then slowly takes off my top and my bra and exposes my breasts. "Wow"she says starts kissing around my breasts. I have completely lost control now and let out moan after moan. She then starts kissing my breasts and making sure that she doesn't touch my nipples. "Lauren... "

"Tell me where You want me to kiss you"

"Lauren.." I say and she finally places her lips on my left nipple and moan really hard. It just feels so good. She continues to kiss my breast before moving down my abdomen. She then takes off her shirt and places her breasts against mine and places her lips into mine. Two different moans escape. She then starts humping me, and with every thrust, I let out a moan.

"LAUREN..." I say

She continues to hump me until I was really close . "LAUREN!" I say and she humps faster until I feel something gushing out of me and I let out a really long moan. She probably went through the same thing because she looks satisfied. We both smile and Lauren kisses me. She then starts to kiss my abdomen and then takes off my panties. She places her lips on my center and starts to move her tongue in circular motion. "Omg Lauren" I let out.

Soon I can feel another orgasm coming and I just beg her to go faster. She does what I say and I let out a long moan.

I was so happy and I was so satisfied.

"Lauren" I say and she smiles. She then places her lips on mine again and we continue to kiss. A few minutes later, we stop and just stare at each other. I get lost in her eyes, and she doesn't look away. Something happens to Lauren cause she suddenly says

"Camz"